[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Looks like you like to misunderstand things, well there is nothing saying that I said you know nothing but hey, not my problem.

Thank you!

You welcome

Not exactly, try to do actions by API if it does not work yes go to EB.

What kind of proxies are you using? Are them good ?

You welcome bro, keep us updated.

Another great example.

:roll_eyes::joy: I do not need to say more.

This is the last comment I have for this discussion. But your way of attacking goes way beyond what I read how people should treat eachother on this forum.
I didn’t make anything up my self. I provided you the information. Now if you choose to believe that is nonsense, your choice. And if your tests proove different it still doesn’t change the fact that I got my 2 cent from a valid source.

I simply choose to believe you had a bad day my friend.
I know for a fact that you are a nice person and helpfull. Next time you wanna rip my head off because you disagree. Come to my inbox and do it silently :wink:

Now let’s move on and all good again.
Thank you brother

Im using 4g Henry’s might have to switch though as you have suggested.

When I tried switching back to API I was receveing regular blocks once again and had to rest the accounts for 24h. Those are clients accounts so just cant be risking them anymore and am sticking with EB which is really not ideal as I still get those bloody temp blocks :frowning:

Cant do any likes on them either (I used likes after follow) 0-1 like 10-15 sec

HC proxies are good, I guess those blocks you’re talking about are only EB blocks, if you log out and login or if you check in your phone normally they’re working. Did you tried that?

1 Like

How have you been combating the temporary blocks?
Do you just let them time out?
Have you increased the time between actions?
I have not found a solution and I have been receiving them quite often.

2 Likes

Havent tried that yet. You mean just changing the username to log out? or resetting the device?

I have relogged a few days ago after when switching back to API there were blocks , login loops and email confirmations so had to relog on a few of them. All accounts have the same temp block issue though

No, open embedded browser, logout of the account, login back and try to follow.

1 Like

Same problem with temp blocks. Going to switch up my settings and try again.

I just let them time out or I clear error notifications which seems to help (thats what makes me think its just a jarvee issue) I have thought about turning off the “suspend for x minutes when temp blocked” option but it may be too risky.

I have increased the time to 30-60 min delay about 1-15 follows and 30-60 sec also randomized intervals random sleep time etc. Seems like nothing helps.

I will have to use the verify login email code probably? If so might try it in a couple days (already had to call the client few times to get the code from them dont want to bother them every other day)

1 Like

Btw it seems like follows and likes work fine when using EB manually… even when temporarily blocked

2 Likes

Yes, nothing really works for me either.
If I discover any type of solution, I will share it with you.
Thanks for your input

1 Like

That’s is what I told you, most of them are not really blocked.

I can tell that hundreds of the clients I’m working on their servers where doing actions only through the EB, the amount of blocks they got is much higher than my own server that is working with api and only goes to EB when action blocked so first thing I do is change back to API and monitor them, normally just a few get action block back so I guess is better that way, go to profile settings and check:

Do not reset device ID when changing proxies
Keep accounts valid when changing proxies
Use the EB to like, follow and comment when action blocked

and uncheck those:
use only EB to follow
use only EB to comment
use only EB to like

1 Like

Thanks! I will do the same.

I cant remember exactly but I think thats what I unchecked last time when I was trying to switch back to API and I started encountering the issues. I might give it a try on one of the clients we’re letting go either way.

1 Like

@Itsyourtime I am annoyed because I have a client I added on last week, their account was created in the month of June. I try to do a single follow and it gets blocked I clear cookies, I login through EB, do one follow, action blocked.

I go ahead and reset device ID, wait until the next day, login, wait one more day, try to do a single follow, and blocked again.

2 Likes

What proxy are you using?

1 Like

I can vouch for this.

Tested all my accounts first with ONLY EB and it works very smooth but it will eventually run into a block. It will run a 508 error - did not stick. But I can still login and manually like and follow (it sticks) within EB - so must be an EB block.

I switched back to API and only use EB to Like Follow and Comment - works smooth. If it gets blocked, I can still manually Follow and Like via EB. But now all I have to do is Clear Cookies or just let it figure itself out.

However, it does seem like things are more smooth with Only use EB, but it doesnt fix itself like API

Hope this helps others

3 Likes

hey bro how many likes are you doing per day? around 650 per day?

1 Like

99% of my clients are working fine and are in the blue, but 2 of them got a temp follow block for like 1 hour, and then those 2 received an action-block not long after on liking, only after like 2-3 likes.

2 Likes

What did you change to fix your accounts? 99% of mine are still blocked.

2 Likes