[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

His account got hacked, the player is 32 years old lol and have had 8k followers yesterday

1 Like

All the million comments are made by himself just tagging people, not a single organic comment dude

1 Like

Yes I saw that, but if you check those people responded, most of them. Like who are you? LOL

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll give this a try and update you on results.

There are services from $ 4,000 to $ 10,000. They provide verifications. But you have to be careful because they often cheat :slight_smile:
But now you have shocked me.
My clients who are really popular in my country can not get this shit
And some accounts are not even popular whether a person is not popular and has a stamp: D
Ahhh I do not really care about this stamp.
But if I had: D Mother sales increases 10,000x: D
As people see verifications, you are God for them: D
In my country: D
It is stupid but oh well, you know how the numbers of etc work for people these days.

1 Like

Its a baby who hack a soccer player from Italy.

I’m more interested in how he can comment 1 million times on his own post?

Here we are getting blocks left and right doing under 200 actions per day and this guy is like, nah, about a mil should do it. And it works. Like wtf.

1 Like

Verified profiles have many privileges like that. If I’m wrong please someone correct me.

2 Likes

Can we keep this thread to blocks only? If you want to talk about a new growth tactic, START A NEW THREAD.

Instagram is down again? Anyone else?

Can’t see my feed :joy::joy::joy:

Edit: Is back!

Seems to be working over here

1 Like

2 Likes

LOL @Ariel_Blanco always quick with the graphics

1 Like

5 Likes

Wouldnt Device Reset play into the same scenario if a normal user either loses their phone and gets a new one, logins via company phone etc? I guess you shouldnt do it too often but seems like it can be legit real-life scenarios that may not happen everyday

Jarvee is running on api v1 which is outdated and will not be supported in 2020… They have to rewrite the entire request backend to make it work, which is not something people intend to do… There are 2000 repos on github which use API V1 there are 0 repos on github which use graphql api which is the api instagrams own apps use…

So the API will most likely not be updated, they are trying to patch the errors, by timers, sleeping and deleting cookies actions… Which is the long run just leads to more users get banned and less actions taken.

https://www.instagram.com/developer

9 Likes

But Jarvee isn’t using the official Instagram API anyway but a private one… Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think what Instagram is doing with their API is changing anything

1 Like

There is no solution. It’s a mouse and cat game – but the cat has becoming a MONSTER cat and killing all the mouses.

I am re applying my job at McD

7 Likes

sorry just dropped my resume off

2 Likes

:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:

I am using every now and then my personal account to follow manually some people. I have done in the last 7 days maybe 20-30 follow actions, not more. And even the weeks and months before I didnt do much with this account.

Today this happened:

• used GOOGLE CHROME and followed within 3-4 min 2 people. When trying to follow a 3rd person, I got the “Action blocked” notification. I clicked on REPORT A PROBLEM and tried again, still, I couldnt follow.
  • Then I switched to FIREFOX. Login and I tried to follow… Guess what. It worked… :smiley:
  • Then I switched back to GOOGLE CHROME… Guess what… ACTION BLOCKED!
  • Back to FIREFOX. Follow-action worked (I even reloaded the page and checked it under my profile FOLLOWINGS)… :smiley:

So all this doesnt seem to be account-related, but “browser-related” (or Cookie-related). Maybe a “modulation of browsers” would help us with JARVEE.

Or damn, it is really just one of the f****** Instagram bugs.

Maybe anyone can comment on this or maybe this inspires someone to find a “solution” for us…
@DanielAdmin - sorry for tagging you, but maybe this interesting for you…

10 Likes