TEMPORARY CLOSED - SpeedyVerify - The Best Online SIM Card and Phone Verification Service!

Use the coupon code covidcanttouchthis to get 50% off your entire cart. Valid only for the month of June! :wink:

Let’s turn those PV accounts into VALID!

Use the coupon code covidcanttouchthis to get 50% off your entire cart. Valid only for the month of June! :wink:

(12 days left!)

(11 days left!)

(7 days left!)

(5 days left!)

(3 days left!)

Can i still get a discount?

10-49 Sim cards $2.5 per unit? But it’s showing double in the website!

This was my experience with Speedy.

I purchased 100 sims and 1000 credits to test it out. Yes 100 sims to test them out and i was hoping to sign up for a lot more. They gave a me a first set of 100 and not a single one of them returned the verification code. So cliff, who was handling chat at that time, promised to send a fresh batch of 100 to my email and asked me to delete these 100.

I waited till the time he gave me and went back to chat and asked him. He gave me a further time and i went back again after getting no email. This time, he sent 50 over the chat and told me that he will send the remaining 50 via email within a few hours. These 50 did work, i was happy with the way cliff handled those 50.

I did not get the remaining 50 the next day. I went to chat, Kraad was online and he asked me hows it going etc. I told him that was expecting the 50 numbers and if i could get them, then there was no response and the chat ended. I went back to the chat again, again there was no response. I messaged Kraad the next day here on MP. There was no response.

The onus is on the business to send the numbers without a follow up. Now i followed up multiple times but i never got the email. I waited for about 36 hours from the time i sent a PM to Kraad here on MP, I then filed for a refund on paypal. Now kraad personally attacks me that i was a cheap customer trying to get a false claim. He also says that I came on chat multiple times but it was me who did not respond each time. I am not that jobless just to go on chat to find out how they were doing! And most importantly, why should i even follow up! Is it not the responsibility of the business to send the email with the numbers? I honestly dont care about the 200$ there. But i dont like getting ripped off. Then he goes on paypal and files saying that he will return the 200 upon receipt of goods! Whats the intention of this at all? Returning a service? Paypal only has the option for me to file tracking details there since the seller already agreed to refund if i return the ‘product’

To me, this all seemed like a sham. I see that he is active for quite sometime on MP and i am new. I do not know much about his other dealings but i would not recommend speedy after my personal experience

This was my experience with @Karthik_A

He sent me a message after the month’s coupon code has expired asking to be included. Since he was from MPSocial, I obliged. My customers know I have a soft spot for members here.

After his purchase, his order has been processed within hours but in the same day.

Then he used his numbers. I’m not sure why his accounts aren’t working with the same numbers my other customers are using but I was too lazy to get to the bottom of the issue so I thought it’s just a networks issue. No questions asked, I told Cliff to tell him we’ll replace all his numbers.

Come next day, he initiated a chat and sure enough, Cliff was waiting for him with his new numbers. First 50 because that was all that’s left from a different telco network we’re using. So Cliff told him that he will receive an email once the numbers arrive - not an email of his new numbers.

The logic is simple. His old numbers and his new numbers will all be in his account. He never sent a request to have all his numbers emailed to him and even if he did, it’s a request and not part of our process. I have no responsibility to email you information that’s available on your account on our website. It’s all courtesy if I do so but everything would be on your account.

Come next day, the new SIM cards from my supplier came in so the next 50 is ready for him. Cliff’s waiting on chat but as such, there were other customers and the queue is full. Even other VAs are occupied. So he had to wait for a few minutes.

After 5 minutes of waiting, he left.

The next day, he came back again. Cliff answered but he immediately left.

The next day, he sent me a message on MPSocial while I was sleeping. A few hours after, I received an email saying there’s a dispute on Paypal.

For someone who keeps telling me $200 is nothing to him, filing a dispute on Paypal seems counterintuitive. Back during the whole IG crisis, I refunded customers who purchased thousands and since their numbers are unused, I allowed it. Despite my terms and agreements saying that there are no refunds once a purchase has been made.

Of course, an a-hole behavior like filing a dispute on Paypal instead of talking to me won’t go unpunished. Naturally, I fought the dispute, presenting Paypal with all the evidence I have. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s5wTRBQYgCddCpjgt_lk_G2hLEcpoEW8Gunlki6oSsc/edit?usp=sharing
(Please excuse the document as it’s in .pdf, converted to Google Docs)

(As you can see, @Karthik_A, I didn’t tell Paypal that you need to return the products or services BEFORE I refund you.)

(What I told them, in simple words, is that there should be no way in hell they should allow you to get a refund because you’ve used our service, quite happily I might add. I also implored them to ban you from Paypal til the end of time so no other seller or services provider will have to go through a customer like you again.)

Continuing… after he filed a dispute, I never heard from him again. Until Paypal came out with their decision.

Afterwhich, he threatened me that I should provide him the refund ('cause I’m winning and he knows he’s screwed) OR he would go public at MPSocial and the other forum, telling me that I would know his username on the other forum. Like he’s some kind of big shot.

Naturally, I got scared. :frowning:

I told him that when he posts the review in the other forum, to tag me as it would be good publicity. I also told him to go back there, stay there and never post here again, and not to infect MPSocial with his horrible buying behavior.

We got into it via PM but in the end, even though I’m winning the dispute case, I told him I would refund the 50 numbers he didn’t use as well as all the other credits he won’t be able to use, cause naturally, he’s banned from SpeedyVerify until the end of time. Everyone knows me. I love peace.

In total, he needs to pay $50 and I’ll tell Paypal to give him the refund.

He responded by saying he can’t trust me with $50 and that I should give him the $200 refund first then he will send me $50 (yeah, right).

Long story short, I decided not to give him any refund as it’s all in Paypal’s hands now. In 3 days, I will be awarded $200 that he can’t dispute anymore and I’ll use half the money to give out free SIM cards here. The other half, I’ll buy beer and drink while laughing my ass off.

My strongest recommendation for sellers out there:
1.) You see @Karthik_A asking questions about your product and/or your services, ignore him completely. He should go away.
2.) You see him buy from you directly, REFUND HIM STRAIGHT AWAY. Believe me, you don’t want the headache that comes with his business. Then send him a very polite email as to why you don’t want him in your house. Feel free to link this post.

3 Likes

I don’t know @Karthik_A , But all I can say is that I think I’m one of the oldest customers of Kraad since he offered this service - I have NEVER had issue with him.
Always kind, Always wants to reach out and help you even if it’s none of his business.
I even remember back at the good old days he used to sit and talk with me long hours(in summary) in order to help me grow.

I owe you one brother.
And I highly recommend your services, ALWAYS.
Even today, even if you let VA’s do the work and you’re not being able to reach out personally, you’re running great VA’s support service that knows how to operate in every situation.
Good luck brother.

1 Like

Hey mate is there any VA available right now?
Trying to reach with not success :confused:

same, i can never get onto anyone

same, very hard to get an agent available. any good alternatives out there?