πŸ’ Ultra HQ IG accounts - Long lasting Handmade SCRAPPERS and 2-7yr old AGED accounts for sale, with real followers! - From 0.6$ only!

The highest quality handmade accounts at the lowest of prices! And each of them have a few followers too and an avatar, adding more to the trust score of the account!

Buy here :point_down:
https://famegram.selly.store/

If you wish to keep your scrapper costs to be constant, you may take up m scrapper subscription. It would be 3.5$ per main account per month. Payment option - only crypto. No paypal

How does it work?

Lets assume that you have 100 mains. So you pay me 350$ each month. I give you 100 scrappers on the first day. Lets say 20 of those scrappers are dead on the second day and 80 are alive. I will give you 20 on the second day. So each day, the dead scrappers are replaced so that you have 100 scrappers throughout the month. The accounts are to be used only as scrappers. You dont have to tell me how many are alive or dead each day, they will be tracked automatically and the required number of scrappers will be delivered to you without any message or follow up from your side. Min order is 50scrappers

HQ Phone verified Handmade Instagram accounts with followers - Perfect for Mass DMs and as scrappers

:slight_smile: Made with different devices using mobile number

:slight_smile: Each account is made with a different 4G proxy

:slight_smile: Each profile has a profile picture and a few followers (2-20)

:slight_smile: Will login immediately without any EV/PV

:slight_smile: Format - Username:password

:slight_smile: Perfect for Mass DMs or for usage as slaves and scrappers

:slight_smile: No replacements or refunds

Need Custom made accounts? Send a PM :slight_smile:

For any issues related to accounts, contact me here via DM and i will be happy to resolve them :slight_smile:

Buy accounts here :point_down:

https://famegram.selly.store/

2 Likes

Thread approved. Good luck with the sales.

Thank you @Adnan

[Giveaway ended]
5 Free samples of the HQ Handmande account with emails for the first 20!

To get 5 free samples, post β€œGive me 5” on the thread and send me a DM :slight_smile:

Mod edit: Giveaway ended.

1 Like

Give me 5, please

Please send a DM as well. There is a restriction on the number of message thread that i can open. But if you open the DM thread, i wont count towards mine and i will be able to send to as many as they write here :slight_smile:

Thank you for the DM and your interest, 5 samples sent :slight_smile:

Give me 5
:wink::+1::+1: :+1:

I can vouch for @Karthik_A with my eyes closed. I have been using accounts provided to me by him for a while now and so far I just have amazing things to say about the quality of it. Got logged in immediately no EV or capcha. I will keep buying more and oh look at this price tag you can’t get the same level of quality for this price anywhere else.

1 Like

I have used and tested close to 1000 accounts from @Karthik_A
They always login without any issues and the quality is excellent. Highly recommended, my number one go to provider.

Good luck with sales friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Boris

Please send me a DM? Unable to open new threads, reached the limit :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you so Much @SahibSingh
Means a lot to me

1 Like

Roger that :+1::+1: :+1:

Thank you so much :slight_smile: You are very kind. Really appreciate your review

Give me 5 , please :slight_smile:

Give me 5 , please :slight_smile:

Sent samples :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sent Samples :slight_smile:

Give me 5 :)…

Sent :slight_smile:

Give me 5 please.