Which course should I use to learn growing on IG? H-Gram or Instagram Mastery 2.0?

I can recommend Instagram Mastermind course from Aaron Ward - you can choose free or paid version. Multiple jarvee stategies, different settings and all videos are updated every couple weeks.

Do you have a access password for this link:
https://app.box.com/s/ygcrn3ltcn8cl5fvdwrdcu3oevrman4f]

@ian I don’t know if you’re some kind of A.I. or something but I tend to agree with you on all points across the forum.

Really interested in downloading those courses if access is still available?

hi mate can you send me the password for Imam Gadzhi -6Figures SMMA
Thank you so much :slight_smile:

If you go to fastrls.com they have a lot of these courses for download there… only bummer is you may have to pay for the download service thingies like rapidgator so you dont have to wait until the year 2093 to have files download

Nice people do not waste your money in courses that are obsolete in a couple of weeks, be smart read this forum on others you will learn 100 times more and for free.

Don’t forget implementing! :slight_smile:

Hey, how Can you send me Iman gadzhi [six figure smma] course?

Much appreciated! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands:

Hi, can I please get the password for the 6 Figure SMMA by Iman Gadzhi? (can someone DM me the password?)

Can I get the password for 6FSMMA by Iman?

can I have the password? thanks man

Hi, where can I download that course?

@Proxomytian Hi can i have the link and pass for iman ghadzis, tai lopez and sam ovens SMMA courses. The updated ones if possible. thankssss :smiley:

@Proxomytian would really appreciate the password for the download. Do you have any marketing resources for email and cold calling? Could really use your help with some stuff…

@Proxomytian Please DM me the download link and password for Iman Gadzhi - 6-Figures SMMA, Influencer Ignited 1 & 2.0