🔥 WINDOWS SERVERS - Virtual Dedicated Server starting from 25€ / Month! - AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 2990WX + DDR4 + NVMe!

It’s finally time to launch a Windows Servers sales thread :blush:

Our servers are :100: Optimised for your favourite tools :wink:

***This offer has limited spots:

Details of our Virtual Dedicated Servers

Enjoy a virtual dedicated server equiped with:

• AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 2990WX , up to 4.2GHz! (One of the most powerful CPU’s in the market)

• NVMe drives (insanely fast storage!)

• RAM DDR4 (higher speed and efficiency!)

Available add-ons:

• Extra CPU’s, RAM or Storage space (depending on availability).
  • Remote Backup on external server 5€/month

Servers Location: Germany

24h Refund policy, no questions asked.

Contact: Feel free to ask any questions you have via this thread or DM

Thank you! :pray:

9 Likes

Thread approved. Good luck with the sales!

1 Like

Thank you @Adnan :blush: :pray:

pricing is incl or excl VAT?

1 Like

Prices are final :slight_smile:
No VAT applied.

1 Like

This seems like an interesting offer and worth checking out :slight_smile: Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

SSD Harddrives?

1 Like

Thank you @Bianca :pray: :100:

This servers are equpied with NVMe solid-state drive (SSD) which leave most older SSDs in the dust, and it’s also blazing fast compared to standard 3.5- and 2.5-inch drives.

1 Like

I moved from my old VPS server to Noirorion’s server. My previous one also was not bad but I felt sometimes they were sharing my VPS cloud area with others.

At the moment I know my VPS cloud server is just for me. On the other hand, it is nice to work with someones in this forum who understands our needs. Also, his customer service is top of the notch! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the great service!

2 Likes

Signed up for the business plan, gotta love the speed of those 8 cores when Jarvee powers up :rocket:

Great Support, fast 1Gb connection and WinServ 2019.

Recommended :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your review @Boris, my pleasure! :pray: :blush:

1 Like

Thanks a lot my friend :blush: :pray:

Much appreciated your review!

1 Like

It’s been 2 days since I migrated to the business plan and man I’m I glad I did. The previous server I was on was pretty decent I must admit, but this new server takes it to a whole new level!

I love quickly everything feels when I navigate around my MP settings and this has made my work a lot easier since.

This is an incredible service for the price, and I’m totally recommending it.

Also, thanks Ori for helping with the migration.

Noah

2 Likes

Out of curiousity these plans are representing how many accounts on EB and how many on APi? Dont think i’ve actually seen it but would be good to have a visual of what it can do in terms of our fav software

Thanks for your review Noah!
I’m really happy to read such a positive feedback!

Many thanks :pray:

I know it will be great to match the plans with a certain amount of accounts running, but that will depend on many factors, such as using Full embed experience, or the number of actions you do per day, or if you run them on shifts, etc.

1 Like

Big +1 for these servers!

Ori provided an excellent server with the best pricing ratio I have seen so far. I’ve already used one of the smaller servers as well as one of the bigger servers for a long time and both handled the workload like a charm. He also helped me to transfer the MP instance from my old server to the new one back then and setup the google drive backup which is an amazing addon in my opinion.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your kind words and review @roy :pray::blush:

It’s always my pleasure to work with you.

1 Like

Honest review.
Provider is very communicative and professional.
I have a stationary computer at home 12 core and 64 gb ram. Still cant scratch my head around on why @Noirorion business dedicated server is performing better and faster :joy:
Nevertheless I been pushing the business server package hard and it performs really well. I been testing alot of different VPS and dedicated servers from other vendors but non of them have been performing as good as these.

Good up and down speed as promised.
Highly recommended and I will defintly come back for more, thanks!

2 Likes