YouTube Verification | No Requirements | Any Channel

YouTube Verification Service:

The most reliable YouTube verification service out there! No tricks or hacks, all requests done officially via YouTube Rep’s portal. Only takes about 24 - 48 hours till verified.

Channels usually requires a minimum of 100K subscribers, however I can verify absolutely ANY YouTube Channel, regardless of subscribers count or views.

Requirements:

• None, any channel!

Why get verified on YouTube?

• Social Proof
  • Standout from competition
  • Useful for verification on other social media platforms

Price: 700$

Payment method: Crypto, Bank Wire

About me:

Experienced digital marketer and PR expert with over 10 years in the industry. Through my marketing agency, I help companies grow their businesses by elevating their brand to the next level. Verifications across platforms is my forte and I have verified 100+ clients on various social media platforms along with helping them recover their hacked accounts, unbans as well provide access to a massive list of press and media publications.

Admin comment: since the service is specific, were not able to test it, but we confirmed through another forum that this user is legit.

Sales thread approved, good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come get your YouTube channels verified, no requirements!

Interested, how can I message you?

Sorry for bothering, but is this that type of verification that later vanishes? Or is it a legit verification that stays forever?

This is legit and safe verification of YouTube channel, done through a Youtube representative.

Taking your orders!

Taking your orders! Multiple channels verified offsite

Taking your orders!

does that sort of verification exists? that disappers?
that would be scrary.

This is completely safe and verification is done through a Youtube representative, you will not lose the badge, it is not like any sketchy methods.

Still taking your orders, message me for any queries!

Taking your orders.

Come get your Youtube channels verified for 700$!

Taking your orders!

Taking your orders!