3-4 y.old fb accounts need id after pva ,Blocked , any ideas?

I jus added 10 3-4 y.old fb accounts to massplanner , with proxies that work for ig accounts (so areok proxies) and al needed pva , after that needed id so they are blocked.I used online sms for pva , was this the problem ? What’s going on ?
thanx !

Fb almost always asks for a verification when you switch the ip/proxy of accounts. Id is pretty exteme though, usually PV or friend recognition and you can also login from the previous proxy to unblock it…

Proxies working for IG accounts doesn’t guaranteed they are ok for facebook, depending on where you got them, previous owners might have abused them on Fb and never used them on Ig…

Online sms is not the best idea, they have also been abused a lot, real sim cards are ideally used.

Overall, there were many things you did wrong… also as a word of advice, never do this with many accounts at once, always add 1-2 make sure everything works and slowly add the rest.

i did not do any action with those accounts , do you think the online sms was the problem and after requested id?
Thanx

its not issue with pva, its definitely a issue with proxy. i experienced same issue. might be because using same proxy subnets for your accounts.

I think that the online sms for pva was the big trigger for fb to give you ID block. However do as johnny said and test 1 account at a time to make sure that your plan works effectively.