3 quick "edit profile questions"

I am just wondering a couple things:

1. Do you think it doesn’t matter if we choose to edit profiles (and phone verify) via MP API or embed browser. Doing it thru the edit profile tab in MP is more convenient of course but I feel that doing it thru the embed browser seems a little more “natural”. Your thoughts?

2. Is there a faster way to delete a single picture than using the delete post tab?

3. Anything wrong with changing Full Name to your niche keyword? I have been renaming them to whatever I am trying to promote in that account but if those accounts go thru a manual review eventually “Baking Recipes” or “Computer Tips” are obviously not real names, I am just not clear on IG TOS on this one, and don’t know if potentially a fake name like John Doe would be “safer” instead.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1- Doing everything through the MP api is a lot safer and that’s why we recommend using it.

2- You can set Mass Planner to automatically delete a post after x hours from posting it from your campaign (if that’s what you are looking for).

3- I’m not sure about this one, I haven’t read the TOS as well but I think we should read that shit soon :slight_smile: if your accounts don’t have more than 10k followers I don’t think they will get manually reviewed as there are more than 600 million IG accounts.

Thanks for your reply Said, haha we really should read that shit :laughing:

as for #2, it’s not a big deal but would save some time when you buy a bunch of accounts from a seller that has a hot chick picture in each timeline and you want to change profile into something more family friendly lol, currently using the delete posts tab but if there was a way to just X delete a picture in a single click for example thru the embed browser (not a good sample after reading your post) that would be cool but again not a big deal as it is right now…