❓❓❓ - Ask BrandonBerner A Question - ❓❓❓

Great idea!

1. Create an app that your target audience will download in the future for bookings.
  2. . Create a website that your target audience will use in the future for bookings.
  3. Gather people who want to work for you and list them to your website.
  4. Let people get listed and apply for your service.

This is a great idea, not original but sure, you can use automation to target people to either get listed or use your service. This is a business to deal with real people, real organizations, households, and you need to prepare for the papers, contracts, taxes, etc.

Good luck!

https://mpsocial.com/t/how-to-boost-engagement-lets-create-a-mega-list/9639

2 Likes

All methods to increase engagement have been shared already (To my understanding) just use the search feature

2 Likes

Hey @BrandonBerner,

I see many of your post and observed that you try to help everyone, I want your help also.
Because I want to know HOW YOU DO IT, that is why I am asking you and not reading in the forum.
Please guide me with these following areas.

1: What are YOUR settings for newly bought 1 year Non-Pva instagram acc, how you scale it up and whats your ultimate goal for daily number of followers?

2: if an account asks for PV, how do you verify it , if with real sim cards, do you buy them online or you purchase them from your city?

3: if an account is being used on USA ip, is it okay to PV it from Asian Phone number? if yes, how to do it safely?

4: do you recommend self created accounts? what should be the settings for a brand new account, how would YOU warm up and scale it up?

5: How would you find instagram sources for a specific niche? do you set different sources for all of your accounts? how do you choose which source is a good and which is bad, how you track sources?

6: If I create a fresh instagram account using my 3g/4g airplane mode method, I’ll have to transfer it on proxy which will be from other part of the world, isn’t it suspicious for instagram , how would you handle this?

I’ll be really really thankful if you can answer me these questions.
I want to follow a single person’s way because I have seen a lot of answers/posts for these question which confuse me. Please respond as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Hassy.

1 Like

There is no specific setting that works for all accounts. All you need to do is apply settings which you think will work well. Then every 2-4 weeks review how the account is doing.

• If you notice its growing at a fast pace, and its engagement ratio remains good, then there is no need to change anything.

• If you notice slow growth, and poor engagement you will need to make some adjustments to the account, wait 2-4 weeks then see if your chances were good or bad. If they were bad, repeat this process until its good.

My recommendations:

• Use good quality sources

• After 2-4 weeks review which sources have the highest return in followers. Keep the good sources, and delete the sources with little return in followers

• Follow less than 500 users /day

• Make sure you are following active users from quality accounts.

• Like less than 600 pictures /day

• Preferably like your current followers posts to increase your engagement rate.

• Dont use to many filters, but use enough to filter out bot accounts, and non-active followers.

• Keep your settings human like

My ultimate goal for daily followers completely depends on how many followers the accounts currently has, and the niche of the account

• Some niches grow much faster than others

• The more followers an account has, the faster it grows

• If your engagement is good, and you are using good hashtags.

On Average…just to give you a general idea
Depending on your strategy, the goals stated below will change. I prefer to grow my accounts the natural way using hashtags instead of relying on the follow/unfollow method.

• Accounts with 1k followers

• 25-50 followers/day

• Accounts with 5k followers

• 50-75 followers/day

• Account with 10k followers

• 75-100 followers/day

• Account with 20k followers

• 150-300 followers/day

• Account with 50k followers

• 300-600 followers/day

• Account with 100k followers

• 500-1000 followers/day

• Account with 500k followers

• 2000-4000 followers/day

• Account with 1000k followers

• 4000-6000 followers/day

• Account with 2000k followers

• 5000-10000 followers/day

I used to buy SIM cards locally, but the cost was way to high. I am now using www.SpeedyVerify.com which is an online phone verification service, All you do is buy some SIM cards from them, then buy a verification credit package of your choice. When you buy the SIM cards, they become dedicated to you (no one else can use them). Every time you verify your account they will charge 1 verification credit. Their service is great, fast, and very affordable (when you buy at least 10 SIM cards and a larger verification package).

As stated above, I use www.SpeedyVerify.com which provides SIM cards from the Philippines. my proxies are from the USA.

I have not had any problems with this. I use the API verify method since it lowers the chances of bans (based on my own experience). Once I enter the 6 digit verification code, I will instantly verify the account within MassPlanner (I dont wait 2 hours).

• I use 1 SIM card (phone number) / account.
  • I use 1 proxy / account

I dont recommend self created accounts since I have no clue on whether or not you know all the factors to be careful of when creating them. Although self created accounts tend to be the best option, it mainly depends on how you created them, and if you left any footprints.

If you are new creating accounts, and or are not confident that you will do it correctly, its best for you to just buy some pre-made accounts. This way you can get started quality and start making some profit. Then in your spare time, research how to create accounts, and spend a month or so testing the creation process and make sure they accounts dont get banned. Once you have a good success rate, then give it a shot. I personally just buy my accounts since I prefer to spend my time elsewhere with more important things.

I warm up accounts very slowly. I dont have a set method, but basically I will start to follow, unfollow, and ike around 10-20 people / day and increase this by 10 until I reach 200-500 daily (depending on my setting for that account). The first week I only post 1 picture/day and will increase this by 1 extra post/day every 7 days until I reach my desired amount of daily posts.

I search for accounts similar to mine within Instagram. I then look at suggest accounts of that account to find other accounts similiar to mine. I repeat this process until I have 50+ sources.

I then add all the sources, leave my account for a month, then go back and review which sources had a good follow back rate, and which dont. I delete the bad ones, and keep the good ones.

Yes. Some sources are shared, however I have noticed Source A may not work for Account A, but Source A works great for Account B.

There is a tool within MassPlanner that allows you to see which sources got you the most amount of followers.

Go to Tools> Select the account of your choice > Click Follow > > Click Results > Click Update Follow Back

If your account is created on Location A and you then move the account on a proxy in Location B, its best to logout of the account in Location A, wait 24 hours, assign the proxy, and login from Location B.

Additional Resources

Click Here - What NOT To Do

Click Here - You Are Growing Your Account Wrong

Click Here - Why Gaining 100+ Followers is bad bad bad

Click Here - Warming Up Accounts (Read Comments)

Click Here - Check List

Click Here - How To Grow Your Account Fast Using Hashtags

Click Here - How To Use Dynamic Hashtags + Strategy

Click Here - Hashtag Research Service

Click Here - List Of Online Phone Verification Services

8 Likes

I am amazed with this detailed reply. Thank you very much for the time and effort made for this reply, I am really grateful.
Brandoon You said [quote=“BrandonBerner, post:112, topic:7449”]
There is no specific setting that works for all accounts. All you need to do is apply settings which you think will work well. Then every 2-4 weeks review how the account is doing.
[/quote]

I was asking about an a one year old account which is idle for a year , just bought from the provider, I want to know how to warm it up, do you think old accounts are better and needs less warming up time?

do you mean you start with 10 follows/likes a day and you add 10 everyday?
day 1: 10 follows
day 2: 20 follows
day 3: 30 follows. (same with the likes)
till the day you reach 250 follows almost after 25 days.
Doesn’t that looks like robotic settings ?

1 Like

You are very welcome! Thank you for appreciating the time it took to write :slight_smile:

Although you can usually warm up an account faster if it has been aged, I just warm it up the same as I would warm up a brand new account. Patience is important; especially if you want to use the account for a long time.

Yes, thats exactly what I meant.

Yes, it does look robotic in a sense. Although you want to minimize all areas that look robotic, there are some area which you need to decide whether or not its worth it.

Currently there is no setting within MassPlanner that allows you to increase the values in a more random sense. For example, increase followers randomly between 5-10/day until you reach XXX.

So it comes down to manually increasing your settings each day between 5-10 or just leaving this part automated and robotic looking, and focus on other areas where robotic behavior can be prevented automatically.

2 Likes

I can’t find a thread in which you provided your MP settings for IG. Could you link that ?
Regards

Hey @Ivo The reason why you cant find my MP Settings on the forum is because I have never shared them.

As stated in my previous post…

3 Likes

@BrandonBerner Hi sir ,
is there is anyway we could work together on Pinterest :slight_smile: , Also can i see your pinterest profile ( just to learn from you )

Kind Regards
Ab

Hi @Absu Sorry, I do not use pintrest.

1 Like

@BrandonBerner I am only going off memory bc I no longer have access so I apologize if you were not the original poster of this link: https://mpsocial.com/t/instagram-settings-to-keep-your-account-safe/101?source_topic_id=4666

If this was indeed your post I wanted to let you know I found it to be very useful and I don’t understand why it is no longer available. I had it bookmarked but now after the whole Instagram news with MP I cannot access it. If you are the original poster is there any way I can gain access to this?

^ @euhero

13 characters

1 Like

Hi @emarel I am not the creator of that topic nor does the creator have control as to who can see it. Topics are hidden based on your trust levels. If you remain active here on the forum, help others, and post topics you will eventually increase in trust levels and gain access to this topic.

The topic linked was made by @euhero . Am i wrong @BrandonBerner ?

4 Likes

Oh hahaha! Indeed it is! Thanks for letting me know. Time to edit my previous post :smiley:

1 Like

Hey man
https://mpsocial.com/t/account-creating-proxifier-vs-3g-connection/16080
Also, can i use your 3g hotspot connction on MEmu? yes i can, How??

1 Like

Thank You. I really appreciate your response :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @BrandonBerner,

Just curious, why do you mention not to use too many filters? Does it start to create issues with the software? Or just uses more CPU?