πŸ“ž List Of Online Phone Verification Services πŸ“ž

If you need USA numbers, its going to be much more costly. Hs3x provides USA numbers $5/month. They only provide virtual numbers which is more risky since the majority are blacklisted by Instagram and other social media platforms.

I personally use SpeedyVerify.com which is much cheaper, their numbers are from real SIM cards from the Philippines, and they are always available. I have had no problems verifying my USA accounts using the Philippine numbers.

3 Likes

When was the last time you used them for PV?

^^^^ Follow these steps +1

Last time I used their service was about 3 days ago. I attempted to verify some accounts today, but they were offline. They have been offline periodically through the last few days. It sucks, but its still better than other providers who are only online when I am sleeping.

I have asked why they have been offline lately, and I I heard there has been some problems with customers lately due to the MassPlanner getting shutdown chaos, so they have been very busy responding to customers. In addition to this, they are expanding and training some more VA’s to keep up with the demand. They are doing an amazing job for a less than 30 day old company.

This problem solved when I have spoken to @kraadnc. I think it’s just important to give the right expectations during the PV even with the automated system. But hopefully they will get there. They will.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing… Very useful, indeed.

Can someone recover an Instagram account by only having access to the number attached, but not the username or email?
So basically what I’m asking is if the phone verification service can recover all accounts using its service (not saying any of the listed services would do so).

the original email account used to register the IG account is the only sure way to recover your accounts if they are hacked or banned
original email address is given priority over phone number verification if there’s a dispute over ownership (for example, you own the original email address and a hacker changed the phone number to his)

that’s unless if your account is registered only with a phone number and no email address

1 Like

Yes it is completely possible to recover an account just using a phone number. BUT if you have access to the creation email address, you will be instantly notified that someone recovered your account with the phone number, and you can click the link in the email to recover your account back. Once you have the account back, change the phone number, and password and your safe :slight_smile:

@PortraitPhotography tagged you so you can read this also :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So pretty much there is zero way to protect/recover the account you bought if you dont have the original email right? Better to ditch the accounts than risk growing them for someone else, right?

yes, exactly. you need to be cautious about this

Thank you for the confirmation. Time to start over

1 Like

:frowning: it’ll go quickly, dont worry you’ll be in full stride soon :wink: It happens to the best of us!

1 Like

I know :slight_smile: thank you , its not all lost time as I learned a good few things along the way and now can start over even better :slight_smile:

1 Like

THATS DEFINITELY THE SPIRIT MATE!
Hope to see more of you around here, keep learning and growing and sharing with the rest of us :smiley:

1 Like

hey brother i currently have 7 automation package clients + 8 of my own aged brands… I didnt really expect mp to get shutdown, ive only been using them for 3 months, 3 months left on my current license before i find alternatives or let these clients go, i really dont wanna do that, are there any powerful alternatives you could suggest, or know of a thread where I could find resources to learn how to transition as smoothly as possible? the instagram isnt too difficult but i have most of these clients and my accounts spread out over all possible platforms and losing that juice is gonna be a huge crush on my momentum. Grateful for any insights.

and also thank you so much for this discussion ive been looking for a worthwhile pv provider, how would this work with mp if this provider isnt listed in the selection option?

I use this one: http://hidemynumbers.com/

works for me and is dirt cheap. 0.15 cent per verification and usualy you only need to do it once with a new account.

1 Like

thank you sharing this service. I find the speedverify service really very ex[pensive. i hope i find some cheap sms verification provider specially for instagram acccount. please suggest some if you know.

Did anyone try this Site ? http://get-sms.com/