Facebook Live Reactions Poll

Awesome! Gonna try it…thank you!

I’m long overdue for adding this to my strategy. I was looking into how to implement this, and I discovered this service on livereactionpoll.com: https://www.gouplive.com/en_US

I played around with the free version and it seems very simple to use. I’m seriously considering grabbing the business plan, just wondering if anyone else here has used them?

So I bought about $100 worth of minutes in gouplive and have been playing with it all day. I’ve gotten an unbelievable amount of engagement and a few sales as well.

However, I just discovered that Live Polls are against the Facebook TOS, and I have my GoUpLive account tied to my real account so I’m probably going to exercise caution from here on out.

It’s too bad. This is a really easy way to get a ton of traffic.

Here’s where you can find out more about facebooks rules on these videos: https://en.facebookbrand.com/assets/reactions

It has and always been like that since a long time ago. Smaller non branded acc run the risk of losing it, but bigger branded accs have been doing it “because they can”. They know fb wont simply shut them down, and they can also get it back easily with money.

But man, 100$. Just streaming it from your home PC would be enough IMO. And you can do that 24x7

Yea, I hear ya on the $100. I don’t really mind too much, it’s pretty good software that makes it easy for me to run multiple streams at once and test on the fly. I’m going to set up OBS too, but I enjoy having both options at my fingertips.

I also just realized that it’s easy to use gouplive on any of my fake facebook accounts, so I don’t have to change anything to run it through them instead of my real account, which is good.

There is big money in this, I can feel it. Yesterday I got millions of views easily, by just creating live polls and sharing them in groups.

I haven’t had any pages unpublished yet, but i’m sure I will in the future. It doesn’t matter though, because you can make money off the posts and just throw out the page if/when it gets unpublished. Have you guys known anyone personally who has had pages unpublished using this strategy? Do you lose all pages in your account, or do you just lose publishing on one page?

hah, so i just had my first page unpublished because of this strategy. I created a new page under a fresh unused aged account from 2013. The poll ran for about 30 minutes and at its peak it hit about 200 live viewers. I had gotten about 150 likes to my page in that short time, but was unpublished and my account was blocked by the new “send in a picture” checkpoint.

Yep, Crush the small ones and keep the big ones doing whatever they want.

BIg pages still doing vote by reactions live videos, to hell with it, even 9gag does it, that can’t go unnoticed. But you can’t unpublish 9gag…

Do I need a fast internet? I tried it some months before and its just lagging for everyone.

yes, streaming video usually needs decent internet

Is it possible to do live polls with a linux server?

If the program supports linux its not a problem. If you’re thinking of using openvz to do it, check this out https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/24994/plex-media-server-on-openvz