Has anyone tried this software for creating Ig accouts?

IGCreator Looking for honest reviews. I am not really into selling accounts, or too many CPA offers ( I have my own ) however I am new to mass creating IG accounts. ( I really only need like 10 or so, just want them when I want them and am too lazy to do bluestacks and MeMu)

I’ll be keen to try. Going to google it now

1 Like

You want to buy a $70 tool in order to make only 10 IG accounts?

10 IG accounts would cost you ~$10 at the marketplace… :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I know how much they cost, and creating them is easy. I only need 10 at a time. Just want to automate the process for when I do want them.

1 Like

Haha, I wanted to ask the same question. Whether anyone tried this software. I personally think that making your own accounts gives you more freedom to customize them the way you want from the beginning, instead of changing all the info, and passwords. Plus, after 70 accounts or so, the tool will pay for itself. The biggest question is - doesn’t it work?

1 Like

Guys i have this software running on a laptop 24 hours a day. In 1 month i have grown 3 instagram accounts by 4k each. much better than manual.

I also have a Twitter account that has grown by 300 followers, not as much as instagram but twitter is a dying platform.

EDIT: oh no i read the first post wrong…you are on about IGcreator and not MP!! sorry.

Not if Trump has anything to do with it.

4 Likes

:joy: I was reading and not understanding how you’re growing the accounts with the creator software :smiley: Till I got to this part, thx for the nice review for MP btw, though most people on this forum should already know what it can do :slight_smile:

1 Like

FYI, the original thread.

@wortime: any update on that topic? Did you decide to buy it and if so, can you recommend it?
Thanks for the info :bouquet:

Just read the CPAelite thread pointed out by @dddd

Seems like some API change in IG made it stopped working.