How did you hear about the MP social forum?

Hello all,

All too often I see users around the forum that don’t have or use MP. So people in the forum that have never used MP…

How did you find your way to the MP forum?

This is an informal poll, I am just curious as to how or why you joined/found it.

• I found out about the MP social forum from the e-mail support sends.
  • I was looking to grow my Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/other social media
  • BHW forum
  • Google
  • I have no idea, I thought this was Google search…

0 voters

1 Like

0 voters

1 Like

Well, the folks at massplanner created my mpsocial account without asking me first. Why didn’t you ask me first?!
But I’m so glad you did it. Thanks

1 Like

We create Mass Planner, mpsocial and bank account filled with $10K for all our users.

Access to bank account is granted when you get to Level 5 on forum :slight_smile:

3 Likes

wow… gotta work harder then

2 Likes

The Massplanner group on facebook, i thought that was how everyone knew about it.
I was so wrong!

1 Like

@Adnan that was sooooooo funny :wink:

2 Likes

I found MP by mistake. i had lost huge money in a business so i started searching for something unique and good tool that makes me feel confidence to lead life with very less invetsment. that time i found postcorn but it was not upto the mark i dropped my idea. after few days… i was browsing on FB & i found a question asked by a guy…what is the best social media automation tool??? there were many answers but the word “MassPlanner” got my attention .starightaway opened google and searched what is MP and learnt how does it work and helps me…so i am here now with the big confidence in life after 3 years of struggle.
"_

“”“Thanks to MassPlanner”"""

5 Likes

I was listening to Mark Zuckerberg speak and he brought it up.

2 Likes

Haha!!
I know, he is an investor. :wink:

1 Like