How many accounts do you use to start seeing some profits?

Hello,

Iā€™m a newbie.

Just wondering how many accounts pro marketers direct towards one landing page/campaign to get some meaningful results/ROI?..

I have a pet niche IG account w 3k+ followers, put a link to my landing page with a few affiliate banners for about a week but no conversions/commissions yetā€¦

Which usually returns better results/conversion - putting direct link to an affiliate/CPA or to your own landing page?..

Many Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

2 Days without any reply!? Come on People :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi @ajfrank The more accounts you have promoting your affiliate/CPA the more money you make. I personally have tried many different affiliate and CPA offers, and I pick the one which makes the most profit. Then I create 100+ accounts which promote the same offer, and I just increase my profits by 100x. Then I wait to make enough profit to pay for more accounts, and I then buy another 100+ accounts to promote that same offer. If your offers are only making $1/day on one account, adding 100 accounts will get you $100/day. 1000 accountsā€¦ $1,000/day.

You can also follow some of the advice I shared on the topic good ways to monetize my traffic

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS use landing pages. If you dont, your accounts will all get banned Instantly.

TIPS:

• Never use the same URL on multiple accounts
  • Never use the same landing page on multiple accounts
  • Dont use sub-domains, or cheap domains as they will get your account banned.
  • Learn how to target your audience better. You want to target people interested in your CPA offer who are willing to complete it
  • Make sure your CPA offer is mobile friendly since Instagram is a mobile social media platform

Resources:

Adnan wrote an amazing tutorial on how to make money with CPA. Make sure to read the comments also. Lastly make sure to slowly increase your social actions (following, liking, commenting etc). If your account is fairly new, using his settings may be dangerous for your account.
http://mpsocial.com/t/make-money-with-instagram-cpa-full-mass-planner-settings-included/27?u=brandonberner
Johnny provided a great link which shows which cheap domains are used for the majority of spam and therefor have a high chance of getting banned on Instagram
http://mpsocial.com/t/where-to-get-cheap-domains-for-cpa-ig-accounts/232/6?u=brandonberner

9 Likes

I am in the same situation with @ajfrank
I was hoping to be able to create one high quality page and make some commissions, but I guess thatā€™s not how it works. Trying to come up with a new road plan for now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@abbecain There are many different methods that you can use. If you prefer to only have one page, your offer must be a very popular one. Once you find a good niche to be in, then you can be happy with just one good account. Since the majority of niches are already flooded with CPA, the main way to compete is to increase your chances of exposure with many accounts.

Targeting your followers is one of the most important steps. If you are promoting an app for kids to play, you want to target mainly kids. You can do this buy following the followers of high schools and colleges, and other Instagram accounts which have a high concentration of kids. Ex: Schools, Disney pages, famous actors for kids shows, musicians like Justin Beiber, Taylor Swift etc.

Best of luck! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

thanks a lot for the tips @BrandonBerner

1 Like

awesome post, is it ok i add the reference links to the following points for more details

Never use the same URL on multiple accounts 
    -> http://mpsocial.com/t/how-to-use-same-link-on-multiple-profiles-and-avoid-instagram-detecting-it/28
Never use the same landing page on multiple accounts
Dont use sub-domains, or cheap domains as they will get your account banned.
Learn how to target your audience better. You want to target people interested in your CPA offer who are willing to complete it
Make sure your CPA offer is mobile friendly since Instagram is a mobile social media platform
1 Like

Hi Bradon,

Good tips. How do you make 100 different Landing pages? Also, do you think the hosting IP is a flag? Or you use the same hosting accounts to host 100 domain names?

Cheers!

@abbecain Donā€™t give up with this hope

CPA+ 100ā€™s-1000ā€™s accounts are not the only way to go .

my strategy is to build authority accounts in 10 big niche (5 already run smoothly in MP) and only when they pass 50000 i will start monetize them the way i want) .i know how to build landing pages, follow up by email and make sales through the process.
the only false with this path is that its take more time to get big and see results . i collect leads on a daily basis through bing ads so i m not in a rush to get them here

hope it will help you a bit

cheers
Issac

2 Likes

Can just host your stuff behind Cloudflare.

Thanks @Issac
So you think itā€™s not possible to make some cash below 50K users?

@abbecain Sure itā€™s possible. you can put the link in the bio earlier and grow your results from zero to hero.
i want to focus on refining my hashtag strategy, learn more Technics etcā€¦
currently i have 7 accounts in big niches running with MP , iā€™m going to reach 10 next week and thatā€™s it . then grow grow grow:) communicate with your audience , and build my email sequence for itch niche ā€¦

cheers
Issac

Thanks for the reply @Issac [quote=ā€œIssac, post:11, topic:392ā€]
you can put the link in the bio earlier
[/quote]

what exactly do you mean by that?

do you mean building a subscription list?

@BrandonBerner

You said you will build 100 accounts promoting the same offer but you donā€™t use the same lading page or website. You also said donā€™t buy cheap domains.

So for the 100 accounts for example, you have 100 different landing pages and 100 .coms to go along with them? That would easily cost $1000 just for the domains and I canā€™t even imagine the time spent creating different landing pages.

LINK IN THE BIO GOES TO LANDING PAGE TO COLLECT EMAIL

email sequence ==> flow of emails that should transform your new email subscriber from prospects to buyer/costumer .

I have a ā€˜subscribeā€™ button in my LP, but itā€™s entirely optional
do you have a method you can recommend for gathering more e-mails?

read about lead magnets ==> google it.
you should ā€œbribeā€ them with a gift.it could be pdf report, free templet, free software etc

1 Like

[quote=ā€œlosek, post:7, topic:392ā€]
Good tips. How do you make 100 different Landing pages? [/quote]

I create 1 landing page which I use as my template. I then copy the website files and duplicate them 100 times. I then point each domain to each website folder.

Domain#1>Public_HTML/WebsiteFolder#1
Domain#2>Public_HTML/WebsiteFolder#2
Domain#3>Public_HTML/WebsiteFolder#3
etc

Yes because it leaves a footprint. I personally have not experienced many problems with this method so I continue to use it.

If you want to minimize your foot prints, find cheap or free hosting providers and create 1 website/host, or 1 website/IP. You can also use webs.com weebly.com or other websites for a low cost or free.

I personally stick with self hosting since I can copy the files over to new hosts within seconds saving me a ton of time.

Thats correct :slight_smile:

What you are not taking into consideration is that this is a gradual increase. As I make more money, I invest it back into the business to keep it growing and increase profits. I dont just setup 100 in a day. Pace yourself, and continuously grow. Its actually easier to pick a niche that works great, and stick with it. You save time in the long run.

As for landing pages, I use templates. I can create unique landing page in under 30 minutes which looks amazing and is also responsive & mobile friendly. If I am simply making multiple landing pages for the same niche It takes less than 2 minutes.

Note that I do need to modify the landing pages slightly so IG sees that every page is slightly different. I do this by adding different links all over the page which visitors cant see, but Instagram does. this allows my CPA link to hide in the crowd of other links making it harder for the crawlers to know whats going on.

1 Like

You know all that @BrandonBerner just said are the principles youā€™d want to follow, and I must add you got to Master your targeting if not no/little conversions per accounts would be your result. If you forgot everything donā€™t forget ā€œTargetingā€

I also love @BrandonBernerā€™s way of putting lots of other links in the LP background

Bonus: Learning a little Programming (HTML) would put you 150 steps ahead of your peers using this method

4 Likes

May I know how to do that?

Another question is if it is feasible that I just change the landing page link on Bio with bit.ly so IG wonā€™t ban me for multiple accounts with same link?

Thanks a lot!

1 Like