How To Grow Your IG Account Fast Using Hashtags

Sorry to keep on bombarding you with questions, but today is ā€œfigure out hashtagsā€ day :slight_smile:

If one is to split dynamic hashtags in 25 and 5 what percentages do you put in MP?

5/30 is 16.6666% and 25/30 is 83.3333%. Do you do 83% and 17% or 85% and 16%ā€¦ or am I completely failing the math here?

Hahaha I figured :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont know the exact percentage, however Stage #1 80% & Stage #2 20% would be close to the 25 Stage #1 and 5 Stage #2

1 Like

This looks greaet - following!

1 Like

Thanx for the massive sharing, BB, love you.

1 Like

Hello there. Iā€™ve tried Brandonā€™s strategy and so far I have amazing results.

My account is very, very small (1.1k followers) but the photos are receiving from 400-800+ likes, which is probably great (before I had between 180-200, but now around 370 is the minimum.

It really works because its based on logic. Cant wait to see where I am at in a few months, will report back! :wink:

1 Like

So happy to hear you are having amazing results :smiley:

Looking forward to hearing your progress :thumbsup:

ā€¦Feel free to share this feedback on the MarketPlace topic where you purchased the researched hashtags HERE since the hashtags were provided as a service in the MarketPlace and not gained from this topic which you replied to :smiley:

Hello, hereā€™s an update after putting low hashtags.
Iā€™ve since then put low hashtags in most of my smaller accounts.
What impressed me the most is that, one of of my accounts which is at 12k followers.
I mixed around 25 low and 5 high for this account and it currently is taking all the top spots for some of the low hashtags 30-60k.
If my post got in the top section of the 200k+, I will somehow gain a few hundred additional likes and my top post is currently at 2.3k and 47 comments :slight_smile:
Thank you so much once again for this guide.
Yup itā€™s an additional hour or two of research for hashtags but itā€™s definitely worth it!

1 Like

So glad yo hear you were able to get your posts featured using this strategy! and thanks for the review :slight_smile:

Really awesome tips about ā€œLess Popular Hashtagsā€. I just tried it for a couple days and it works!

Thanks!

1 Like

Awesome! So glad I could help! :smiley:

Enjoy the Top Post Section!

Damn! This topic is 4th in Google results for ā€œHow to grow your account fastā€. I find this crazy since there is no term ā€œInstagramā€ or ā€œHashtagā€.

7 Likes

That is crazy. I checked it out on a VPN browser and it still came up 8th.

1 Like

Haha awesome! I also ran it on my VPSā€™s and Dedicated Servers and got 4-9th.

1 Like

Yep, google seems to like our little community :smiley:

1 Like

Damn right! Lets keep it up! 1st results HERE WE COME!

1 Like

Hi @BrandonBerner

I know you work through your PMs here one after another however I was wondering if you got mine? Sent it like a couple of days ago :smile:

Cheers
Patrick

Hi @Patrick_Amadeu I have replied to your message HERE

Hi @BrandonBerner, what is the deadline to check if a hashtag works or not?

Do you expect to get top 9 within the first hour on all 30 (or 25) hashtags?

You should expect to be featured in the Top Post section within the first 6 hours. If it takes longer, you are using hashtags which are either not relevant, or they are to popular for your account at the current state.

I am going to chime in here with experience on using hashtags to try and grow your account.

From what I have seen the impact is minimal. For reference I have an account with just over 1900 followers. I grew it using mostly follow, and some unfollow. I still close to a 1000+ accounts. In terms of engagements, I average about 450 likes within the first 24 hours, and then another 100+ or so over the following few days. My most liked picture is over 600 likes.

With the above, I am able to rank in the top posts for hashtags ranging from 50K to about 500K pretty consistently, in some cases I have hit the top post in 1M+ post hashtags. Finally, I am in the travel niche and I post all my own content, usually two to three times a week.

With all of that, the hashtags bring me under 50 likes and barely 1 or 2 follows each time I post. And these follows are usually from accounts that are doing the follow/unfollow. Essentially the effect of using hashtags and growth on my popularity is close to zero. If I donā€™t follow, my account stagnates, it is as simple as that. I donā€™t do huge follows though, I am growing it slowly. The maximum follows I do is 200/day and that is on/off. I net anywhere from 20 to 40 on each follow.

At this point I am unsure at to how to proceed as the only thing that is growing my account is the follows.

1 Like