How To Grow Your IG Account Fast Using Hashtags

I can confirm this.

Even after 24 hrs, if one of your post is ranked #1 in some hashtags, your new post won’t make it.

That’s something that MP should look into. ie: If you have 100 dynamic hashtags, use 30 different from the previous post.

I see this in 1/post day accounts as well as 5/posts per day accounts. So obviously it would help a lot of people posting 1 or even more posts daily so each of them target different hashtags.

I’ve heard that with recent changes at Instagram, you can only include 20 hashtags now. Have you heard this?

Also, would it be just as effective to put the hashtags in a comment rather than in the post itself?

Great article, thanks for the advice!

1 Like

I also read in the Gramous forum that you can unfollow (let’s say 400) each day in the morning, and then follow 400 more in the afternoon which should keep your account growing assuming you are liking and engaging those accounts you follow (enable liking posts of your recent followers is a good start)

1 Like

Logically this would make sense, I would assume, if the number of total account actions is below the ‘threshold’ that’s considered abusive… also assuming you’re not unfollowing / following the same accounts within the same day.

This is not the case with @Mojo. She was able to post 2 pictures within a few hours from each other. Both pictures were posted in the Top Post of may of the hashtags added into the caption. Each post contained a different set of hashtags (Dynamic Hashtags)

1 Like

@jondigo Yep 100% true! And heres the best part…the post from yesterday now even older than 24 hours is still featuring in the top hashtags. Infact both posts both older than 24 hrs are still in the top 9 posts. Also both my new posts from today also both made it into the top 9 posts. I am going to hashtag my way to heaven :slight_smile:.

5 Likes

I meant you can’t get another post in the same hashtags. If she used two different set of hashtags, sure she can.

Actually it happens (sometimes) that you end up with 2 captions from the same account in the same hashtags, but it’s really because it’s crushing up the previous one or it has been there for 1+ day (in smaller hashtags)

1 Like

I honestly only seen that in low volume hashtags.

I also have 2-3 posts in the same hashtags after 24 hours, but it’s not very active hashtags.

Simply put: IG’s algorithm will give XYZ priority to all other people having the similar number of likes before your second caption gets in there. It’s just logic though.

1 Like

Ok I now understand what you are saying.

• If I post Picture #1 with hashtag #1 - It CAN get featured

• If I post Picture #2 with hashtag #1 in the same day - It CANT get featured.

• If I post Picture #2 with hashtag #2 in the same day - It CAN get featured

• If I post picture #2 with hashtag #1 after 24 hours - It CAN get featured

Thanks for the clarification.

So simply put, rotate your hashtags with every post so they are all unique. That way you make sure to get featured with every post.

3 Likes

in that sense, we need a library of more than 100 hashtags to rotate well, and to use different ones at various stages of growth

Exactly :slight_smile:

You dont need to worry about this since you ordered the Hashtag Research Service from me. I will already be providing you with hundreds of hashtags that are low competition so you can get features in almost all of them.

1 Like

one thing at a time… lol…

now i’m dealing with some proxies issue.

BlazingSEOllc is neat in some ways, like it’s easy to replace proxies like you said. but their dashboard system is buggy. i was forced to set up a new account to buy 10 more proxies (they couldn’t simply let me pay for 10 more proxies on my first account which i bought)
and now that they came up with a new “upgrade” offer that i opted for, i couldn’t log into my first account even after resetting my password thrice.

back to the hashtag strategies, i was also thinking ahead how i may use rotating syntax to change hashtags in reposts. (better to not use exactly the same hashtags posting the same image to different accounts, yes?)

Correct.

That’s why I would like MP to add a feature to look at the previous hashtags used.

Because if you use 30 hashtags per image and post 5 times daily, even with 100 hashtags you will get repeats… but at least the first 3 images posted would all use different hashtags.

Optimization, Optimization, Optimization… lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I used BlazingSEOllc, I was able to upgrade my plan at any time. It even discounted the price of the proxies based if I was in-between billing cycles.

You may want to contact support and tell them you want X amount of proxies, and how do do it. They were helpful to me when I asked.

I really dont see the need for rotating syntax. It takes to much time, and really has no difference in effect compared to using Dynamic Hashtags. As long as you have a big list of hashtags they will randomly rotate having the same effect as syntax.

I have over 300 hashtags for your niche, so that means that you can post 10 pictures every day, and every post will have unique hashtags.

You can add these 300 hashtags for as many accounts as you would like. If 10 accounts are posting pictures at the same time, their hashtags will all be different when using Dynamic Hashtags.

Great feature request. I hope they add this, since its a great feature to have :smiley:

I really want them to add the ability to block (force un-follow) users following your account that are inactive for a X amount of time. This way we can dramatically increase our engagement ratio and skyrocket all of our accounts in exposure.

1 Like

that was precisely what i did, i emailed, contacted Support of BlazingSEOllc, they simply said i need to set up a different account. pls see attached screenshot

thanks for the dynamic hashtag point, i’m hitting the wrong direction thinking about rotating syntax = more work, less results

WHAT! I never had to do that when I was with them. They must have changed their website. Thats so dumb!

No problem. Its more like rotating syntax = LOTS more work, and the same results (possibly better results depending on how much time you put in). The better results is not worth the amount of time in my opinion.

@BrandonBerner how can I contact you so that you can do my hashtag research? You seem like the right guy to help me with my account! How can I private message you? Thanks a lot

@BrandonBerner I too would love to donate a few coffees for hashtag research. PM me! :slight_smile:

Hi @pemr & @thanoslabz at the moment I am swamped with current orders from donations. I should be back up for hire in the next 48 hours. When I am back up for hire, I will be creating a MarketPlace topic promoting the hashtag research service.

Here is the link to where you can find the MarketPlace topic once I have created it.
http://mpsocial.com/search?q=Hashtag%20Research%20Service

2 Likes