Ideas on Selling Instagram Accounts

As many of you are aware, and as evidenced by my previous posts, I manage a collection of Instagram accounts created between 2016 and 2019, boasting real follower counts ranging from 2K to 49K. After much consideration, I’ve decided to offer these accounts for sale. The distinct advantage of these accounts lies not only in their substantial follower base but also in their origin—they were all established in the US using local IPs. My experience, as demonstrated in my past activities, shows that none of these accounts have ever been compromised, attributing to their robustness and reliability. The collection includes a variety of niche accounts, as well as accounts focused on specific US cities such as New York, San Francisco, and Portland.

The niche accounts offer flexibility for rebranding within their respective areas, while the city-specific accounts can be tailored to themes that resonate with each city’s unique culture—finance for New York, technology for San Francisco, and outdoor lifestyles or tattoos for Portland. The decision on how to repurpose these accounts rests with the buyer.

I’m currently exploring the level of interest in these accounts and have not made a final decision to sell. I’m keen to hear your thoughts on what a fair price would be per 1,000 followers. All accounts come with original gmail email accounts. Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated, particularly the pricing.

Do you have any accounts that have between ~500-1000 followers? And also following 500-1000 people? I have interest in buying several hundred of these.

Feel free to reach out to me on Telegram - @kustard1

Interested in the tech acounts.

Hard to determine price for something so specific but you can look up other offers online to get a ballpark number for non-niche specific aged accounts.

Have you sold any yet?

Hi Abbecain,

I might be interested in some of these accounts. What is the best way to contact you?