Hey guys, so I started off with 30 accounts in this one niche and I was making a good 20 dollars a day. So I thought I hit the jackpot and decided to buy a lot more accounts. Long story short, the money I was making with those test accounts definitely did not translate when I added all the other accounts. I'm making a little more now but it isn't close to what I should be making. So here are a list of things I changed when I scaled and I would like to hear your opinions. I know there is no clear cut way and no way for y'all to know exactly why, I would just like to hear some other opinions on this. Maybe some of y'all have changed the same things and experienced a drop in impressions.
Also, I think it should be noted that my EPC averages at .14, so my problem is impressions. With the number of accounts I have, I am getting around 2 impressions per account per day. That seems really bad and I can't figure out the reason.
-Got rid of a weebly preelander. It was really clean and had a background and a simple button.
-Deleted a step in my landing page, to make it shorter.
-Started using cloakers, so now I have 88 cent domains posted directly to bio
-I use to only have my follow sources to "follow friends of target accounts", but with the increase in accounts, I added the same accounts that were in my target accounts to "following people that interact with these accounts". I also added a list of pretty good hashtags that apply directly to my niche. These are people posting images of the niche, and not really hashtags used when posting personal photos.
-Stopped posting campaigns, so my accounts have no images
-Names and bios seem a little more bot like, since I had to use complex spintax. Some of them are a stretch lol.
-Got rid of the follow tool setting for user last posted in 90 days, and changed it to 180 days.