Multiple Instagram Accounts for one Brand

Hi,

I´m running an instagram account and building up the audience for my clothing brand. It works good and the engagement ist also good. I want to make more accounts for my brand with different content but the same niche.
Can you tell my how it will work best? I would like to connect the IG with my brand FB page and my website, but this isn´t possible. I want to build a business on the long run, so it has to be waterproof, and I don´t want to banned :smiley:
Does anybody has an nice way to solve the problem?

Thanks!
Kabo

Main IG account connected to FB / etc.

All other IG accounts act independently, but mention / shoutout the main account. You decide how frequently.

There are creative ways to link the additional accounts to your web site, but I’ll leave it to you to read around to find the methods. Plenty have been posted.

5 Likes

@Kabo this is your answer right here ^

i.e.
your main account - post everything and anything you want
acc #2 - it could contain simply photos of people wearing your apparel/shoes/equipment (give them and give your main account a shutout)
acc #3 - it could be R&D or design IG account where you ask people to give you feedback before production/release
acc #4 - just your shirts
acc #5 - just your hoodies

options are pretty much endless.

as far as linking your website - different link for each unique post and you’re good to go.

or a method like this

http://mpsocial.com/t/how-to-use-same-link-on-multiple-profiles-and-avoid-instagram-detecting-it/28?source_topic_id=12459
6 Likes

Thank you so much guys! Now I have an inspiration how to do it best :slight_smile: Thanks!

May i ask how to get multiple ins accounts? I heart that the instagram accounts need different email address.

attached thread has limited access? Why is that?

Yes, instagram need different email. But you can create multiple account with 1 email. Check this thread.

https://mpsocial.com/t/method-how-to-create-100s-of-social-accounts-with-only-one-email-address/1352/75

Everyone has limits. You just have to learn what your own limits are and deal with them accordingly. Nolan Ryan

Please read this my friend.

1 Like