Proxies Instagram Account

Hi All

So I just brought 2 IG accounts with a substantial amount of followers on both of the accounts.

My question is the 2 IG accounts where built in the USA and they now are going to be located in Europe. What do you advise me to do regarding the location of a proxy etc? And if there is anything else you can advise…

Thanks
Liv :slight_smile:

Sounds like either way you’re going to have to change it, it shouldn’t matter too much, so long as they are high quality proxies @Livc

2 Likes

the previous account holder said they didn’t use a proxy to build it… :thinking: @Babs

That’s quite weird.

Was it a mobile connection? just on their app?

How many followers we talkin here?

1 Like

Yes mobile connection. There method to growth was Power likes as they have a few big accounts so they have access to large groups. account size Is around 100k @Babs

1 Like

Personally I dont like this method buy im partial to f/uf.

I would say its fine, Get a good ass proxy though if you paid alot for the accounts, it hurts seeing them get banned more than anyhting. Had a 27k banned yesterday out of nowhere.

I would recommend if you want the utmost highquality proxies (just my opinion, I dont even actually own them but have heard wonders about them) get dedicated non rotating proxies from stormproxies.com-
IF you’re ok with being super slightly risky, Just grab some ssl proxies as i’ve heard good about them too and nearliy no bad with alot less cost.

2 Likes

Oh damm sorry for you loss on you 27k :frowning:

Yes for sure I will be using proxies, I have proxies already for Europe I brought them from https://blazingseollc.com have heard of them…?

1 Like

DO NOT, Use blazingseollc… I’ve had them, They are bad now unless you spam.

3 Likes

Seriously. I got recommended them on (viral assend forum). What shell i do? Thanks for the the heads up BTW (and no im not spam im just pretty new to advanced Social Media tactics).
@Babs

1 Like

Look up SSL Proxies on google.

NP

There is a few companies that offer SSL Proxies, can you recommend any good company to prevent making the same mistake as last time…
@Babs

Thanks

1 Like

https://www.sslprivateproxy.com- Get the instagram ones.

2 Likes

Ok Thanks for your help.

Appreciated

1 Like

If you only have 2 accounts, I would highly suggest not using a proxy at all. All of the places mentioned are terrible.

• Anon
3 Likes

Make sure that those are not shared and that the seller - if he is not shady - does not offer replacements. Always wrap your head around where those replacements are coming from.

1 Like

Thanks. What proxy service you recommend?

With SSLprivateproxy you can expect action blocks. Just like @Anon wrote, use your home ip or if you really want proxies get residental ones.

1 Like

do you know any providers for residential proxies?
stormproxies residential dont work with instagram bots.

1 Like

I just bought a bunch of proxies from SSLprivateproxy…
Apologies what does action blocks mean?

1 Like

That means you can’t follow and can’t like anymore. Just try them with your accounts, it’s not 100% you will experience action blocks. Eventually they can come.

1 Like