Proxies Instagram Account

With SSLprivateproxy you can expect action blocks. Just like @Anon wrote, use your home ip or if you really want proxies get residental ones.

1 Like

do you know any providers for residential proxies?
stormproxies residential dont work with instagram bots.

1 Like

I just bought a bunch of proxies from SSLprivateproxy…
Apologies what does action blocks mean?

1 Like

That means you can’t follow and can’t like anymore. Just try them with your accounts, it’s not 100% you will experience action blocks. Eventually they can come.

1 Like

Ah ok I figured that’s what it was but thought it might be safer to ask.
When that does occur, I’m guessing just get a new proxy?

1 Like

Hi Leni

Residential meaning home proxies? Which IG bot are you using?

@Leni_In_Love

i am using blazing seo but its not good now like it was before which provider you guyz recommend ?

1 Like

im using fl and instadub.
residential proxies are home ips, not datacentre ips, which most proxies are built on.

stormproxies residential proxies are rotating, in bots the rotation is completely useless. ip changes all the time.

2 Likes

Does anyone have much experience with building their own proxies off VPS’s? Is there a reasonable way to identify good subsets of IP’s? Years ago when I mailed I would occasionally be able to get a C-Class from VOIP providers. Those were always very clean. Does anyone have any experience with those?

Running 10 accounts on them, 5 proxies. Never had EV/PV or ban. Currently just having some like blocks, but most of the times I am able to like 700+/day + 700/800 follows/day

On your own VPS? Can you recommend a provider? I prefer Low End with a yearly payment. I have always used Squid with a custom config in the past but I hear tinyproxy is pretty good and requires fewer resources.

what proxy provider sir?

what poxy provider sir?

i dont know any working proxy provider for residential proxies.

i myself use normal datacentre proxies from buyproxies.

I have been playing with some self hosted proxies on VPS (cheap ones $5 a year) I have so far not run into any blocks.

1 Like

what proxy provider ? how many action follow and unfollow / like / day? any PV?

Have you ever even tried it?

Hey, can you tell us a little bit more about this, please?
How to set up those, where to purchase that cheap VPS etc?

@maestro666 This should be a good start Self hosted Proxies breakdown and tutorial

1 Like

yes, blazing is 100% bull*hit

1 Like