Recovering banned 280k page

one of my accounts got locked down by IG. Sent documents, driver licence id and even picture of my customer. It was locked for 3 months! then one morning out of nowhere we logged into the account without any problem. Sometimes it will take time… just leave it alone for sometime.

cheers

1 Like

my brother knows a guy, thats has a cousin, thas knows a girl who knows Mel Gibson! But he cant help…

So do others. You have to do it yourself. Dont ‘‘accept’’ any help except tips. Dont pay for help!

Just sent the pic, if needed over and over again…I didmy own pic about 30 times, 30 different accounts(long time ago) and all 30 succeed.

Danny

6 Likes

Already doing it for the last 3 month
Now IG even do not reply me and do not ask for selfie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Like HenryCooper says you have to keep trying.
Maybe once/week till you get it recovered.
Maybe try sending a nude picture,see if that gets any atention.

3 Likes

Hey, maybe I can get this back for you.

You got a magic stick?

3 Likes

:smirk:

(123235435345)

1 Like

Unfortunately not, but I do have connections :upside_down_face:

I’ve sent it multiple times I just change my hairstyle every time and go with a different name

they’ve answered me this:

Hi,

Your account has been disabled for not following the Instagram Community Guidelines and we won’t be able to reactivate it.

We understand that people have different ideas about what’s okay to share on Instagram, but to keep Instagram safe, we require everyone to follow the Community Guidelines.

Do you think I should keep trying or is it over?

You’re talking about a 280 k page account, it’s a lot of money, try again.

2 Likes

You are at the wrong forum my friend. Here, we don’t believe in this kind of ‘‘connections’’…

1 Like

damn bro bit.ly is not cloaking jack shit. Ig can see through that shit easy i hope you get your account back. Best of luck

1 Like

The sad, yet misunderstood truth

Anyone have update on this? Do you just keep sending same image back to them and hope it gets recovered?

That is correct !

I gave up trying. I’m gonna learn from it and keep on building my other pages.

New to this forum and I learning so much about Instagram. Thanks for sharing your experience, it looks like the consensus here is to send your photo. Good luck!

1 Like

Hello! I opened this link https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083 but did not know how to fill in the full name field. Is that the Full Name of my instagram including icons?

https://mpsocial.com/t/how-to-unban-your-instagram-account-correctly/40495

@conmonkey please stop posting the same question on all unban thread.

3 Likes