[Request] Building a sms relay system using real sims for MP users

All my PV recently in Twitter are phone calls not texts so cant see that working anymore unless you have the sim and phone

Lolzzzzzz good laugh

HI Brandon,
Iā€™ve been enjoying reading your posts, very helpful. I really appreciate you taking the time sharing great tips.

Just joined a few CPA networks, Iā€™m struggling to decide which niche to start with. Any suggestions - which niche to start with for newbies?

I noticed pros recommend going with passion and you mentioned that also.
But I see there are particular offers that convert, pay better than others in CPA networks and the range of offers/niches seem limited.
(e.g. Iā€™m interested in pet stuff but there are not many offers available and I saw people who grew IG, FB accounts in that niche and promoted pet CPA complaining about poor conversion rateā€¦ )
For me, itā€™s more about making some decent passive income doing this than anything elseā€¦
Any tips?

Many thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey guys, an update for this, something like this might help : https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/128-SIM-BANK-support-remote-manage_60472169115.html

I have not tested it so i donā€™t know how it works, it seems to be able to use up to 128 sims at the same time, so it might be worth checking into :wink:

PS: there seem to be a lot of different devices like this on alibaba, bigger or smaller, the one above is just an example, just try and do a search on that site for ā€œ128 sim bankā€ and see what you get.

2 Likes

From my research, a sim bank is used to store the sims only. It needs a GSM device to send/receive, and thatā€™s another cost.

It is true that it cost a hell lot for what seems like an easy task considering these things are madeinchina.

No, from what i understood they work, receive messages and have some sort of web interface where you can track everythingā€¦ but as Iā€™ve said, didnā€™t actually try one

as for the costs, no idea :slight_smile: iphone is also made in china and it costs a fortune :smiley: i guess it depends oh how much money/time it saves you long termā€¦

1 Like

I contacted the guy who sell this 128 sims device, he said you can receive sms there and read it in web GUI.

I also asked about price. This one costs $1260 :slight_smile: as you said, itā€™s too much for chinese product.

The device that can handle 8 sims costs about $350

2 Likes

If someone interested in good read about this topic - http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/sobstvennyj-bank-sim-kart-bez-xlopot-s-minimum-zatrat.27598/

basicly , what guys are making is using free sim cards, registering and monitoring them with zenno, also using simbanks :slight_smile: You can download template it is free

6 Likes