Sorry, you don't have access to that topic!

Why do i get this error?
“Sorry, you don’t have access to that topic!”

5 Likes

It’s private level 2+

but i had that premission yesterday lol?
anyhow, what am i need to do to reach that level?

2 Likes

Hang out with us :slight_smile: post useful stuff.

6 Likes

so why yesterday i was able to watch the topic but now i can’t…?
where can i see which level am i right now?

1 Like

pls read this

our forum rewards those who contribute actively. pls participate in a positive manner and you will get promoted to level 2 (and level 3 eventually), and get access to more useful information.

6 Likes

can i post replys? or it’s not enough?

1 Like

Same here, 2 days ago i had access as well and now its gone. OK, lets work upwards :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t worry about your level…
Just be active thats it :wink:

Tbh i never checked which level i am, haha😂 Doesn’t matter

4 Likes

keep coming back.

1 Like

I’m one like away from being able to access level 2 :frowning:

11 Likes

It is not about the number of replies mate, it is about CONTRIBUTION to the forum. Please re-read the link above your last post.

6 Likes

just read the thread @PortraitPhotography shared with me,
Thanks alot huys i hope i will be worth something for this comunity :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if your replies are useful, you will get more LIKEs and that’s one of the criteria needed to promote you to the next level

if your replies are spammy, you will get flagged and banned eventually.

so ask thoughtful questions (and use the search tool diligently before you ask questions that are answered many times before), and when you learnt, start sharing

3 Likes

Here you go :slight_smile:

1 Like

one day I will get level 1000!

Same here. When I joined I saw a marketplace category, now anymore.

1 Like

It has been moved to LVL 2 since the news over the last few days.

6 Likes

That’s a shame, feeling a little left out :wink:

1 Like

Due to some recent events, sensitive subjects have been moved to level 2, or your post was possibly in the wrong category to begin with. Just hang around the forum, ask good questions and you’ll be level 2 in no time. I can assure you that it’s NOT setup this way to get money out of you or for you to simply post more.

I highly doubt that, for multiple reasons, unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last 3 days, you should be able to figure that out.

EDIT: Words are hard apparently.

6 Likes