Possible Source of FREE simcards and service

Dude, WTF is that website on your profile? Please remove that crap @wortime

2 Likes

Getting 1Ā£ sim cards seems like a cheaper option.

I saw it recommended here a few times, I havenā€™t tested it yet. Thinking on giving it a go and order one to check it out.

Anyone got these and can share their experience?

The good old lemonparty, do you think that I would post to own website? Hellz no. You can feel free to ignore it if you like, thats what most sane people do.

Haha damn, no sleep for me tonight :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Hey, feel free to pay the same for a SIM that doesnt gie you any free data texts etc.

Or you can just remove it and save me the reporting trouble. This is not BHW, letā€™s keep things clean.

1 Like

It does suppose to come with a 5Ā£ creditā€¦ At least thatā€™s what they write in the description.

EDIT: Yeah, itā€™s 5Ā£ extra if you top up with 10Ā£.

Anyhoo, you can get a sim for 1Ā£, as long as it can receive messages from Instagram it should be fine.

EDIT2: Which I doubt you can without topping up. :frowning:

FP has been around for a while, theyā€™re known to be pretty shady in general. You can read more about them (and find some puzzling deals, too) on r/freedompop

Years ago they were giving away free wireless hotspots and it caused a whole lot of frustration, but it was mostly due to the top-up requirements and difficulty cancelling, from what I remember you were somehow locked into a contract of some kind, forced to pay after the free parts ran out.

Ainā€™t nothing free.

2 Likes

Report it friendo. :sunglasses:

@wortime We have deleted the link from your profile, we know that some people wonā€™t mind it but we donā€™t allow that kind of stuff inside the forum. Letā€™s keep this clean :wink:

1 Like

Jesus, that guy is such a coward. So you can allow DDDDDDD to harass me over 2 posts, but that guy gets his way because hes an idiot? Awesome.

These are sims for you :slight_smile:

http://mpsocial.com/t/buy-real-sim-cards-to-verify-your-instagram-facebook-gmail-twitter-accounts/1938?u=buysimcards&source_topic_id=4834
1 Like

Saw that, but they are expensive. I am waiting on the Freedom Pop one to arrive so I can give a rundown on the service and how hard it might be to cancel etc etc.

I had activated 2 IG accounts from freedompop.com and its works fine. only you need to do to make sure to downgrade your plan for free plan and save sim card, check videos on YT,

1 Like

Thanks, I still believe they are expensive compared to what we could get on ebay.

I see there are many UK sim cards on ebay for a 1$, O2, Three, GiffGaff, TalkMobile and more. Iā€™m sure at least one of them does not requires top up to get active, with a long sim expiration date.

Iā€™ll dig more into it tomorrow, hopefully I could find some good results. :slight_smile: Will make a post about it if I do.

Itā€™s like $1.99 for shipping, then you get charged $32.95 per month after. I read the fine print.

What do you guys think, how would customs react if they see youā€™re getting 100/200 sim cards? Would they make any troubles?

Getting that many phone numbers could look suspicious, like youā€™re planning something illegal :slight_smile:

1 Like