The best time to upload

I find socialrank quite useful, especially if you do not want to turn your account into a business one. They tell you on which days and during which hours your followers are most active. It’s also available for free.

2 Likes

Very Very nice tool, thx for sharing, thx for your wisdom
<3

Yeah there really is not a “golden time” where every one of your followers will be on IG, You have to experiment a bit before you find something that sticks. I recommend you do that by making calculated guesses at when you followers will be on IG (as mentioned above) and based off of those calculated guesses, you can post at those times (and other times) to see something that works for you. I also recommend using socialblade.com and/or websta.me to get a more organized look at everything

1 Like

For USA UK AUS.
7:30 am for quotes and motivation
12:00 pm best for All niche.
17:00 pm and 19:00 pm are best for fashion food and entertainment.

2 Likes

Can vouch for 17pm

read it here : [Guide] Best time to post on Instagram

Some of the third parties can help you find the best time for you. We used icono square for that purpose. Works wonders!

try another method — it works.
see, each account is different and there is no ‘best time’ rule that applies to any specific areas.
I once posted at 2 .a.m. on a Monday morning…and it became my best liked post.
here is the secret method.

1. post at different times.
  2. compare likes every 10 - 15 - 30 60 and 5 hours.
    experiment for a few days/weeks until you find best times.

in other words…find out on your own…for your own account.
case in point, the 3:00 pm time slot, 6:00 p.m for east coast.
this is my worst time for some reason.

1 Like

It also depends on the audience you’ve grown so far, if they’re in a different timezone somehow, catering to them may not be what you’re ultimately after, so you’ve gotta think globally and locally.

1 Like

yes thats what im exactly doing for the past 2 weeks, i started this topic 1 month ago
i dont know why people pop it up now…

1 Like

exactly. …opps…not 13 char crap…

1 Like

guess you read a artcile about best times to post on MP social and followed it and now it shows up… :slight_smile:

1 Like

well yea read a few here and there and come to few conclusions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Get used to it.

1 Like

Thats why many of us encourage people to search the forum, read some threads, ask good questions in those threads. Most people just come here and post question after question with no searching. Nice to see you are reading and learning. There is much to learn here.

1 Like

yes i agree, but im allways posting questions even if i did read about the subject before
just want to keep it fresh, what have been posted 3 months ago mabye not relevant like it was 3 months ago, yanow what i mean? back to back
hola cha boy

You should Google search ! :blush:

Nice, Yeah i feel like the best way to determined this is to set up a business account and test. test .test only then you’ll figure out what your main audience likes and when the best time to post would be .

The time you post should relate to when your followers are going to be active on IG. If you have the tools to figure it out, I recommend, you post right before the peak time your followers will be active on IG so you have time for the post to warm up a bit before you hit the peak of engagement

3 Likes

Yea you basically have to study your page and see what time frame works best for your page! Every page is different! I have a 1.7M page and it shows the insights and time frame that my followers are more active and that’s when I post.