What about uk cards ?Some clarifications from people who use/used them

Hi , i want to buy some uk cards and it will be good to take some advice from more experienced members before i do so.Do those cards need to fill them with some amount of $ before i can activate them ? How much do they last if no filling of $ is needed upon activation ? How much if they need $ to activate and i don’t recharge them in the future ?
thanx !

If you`re looking at the ee sim cards (all I have tested) then you wont need to activate them before using them all you have to do it put it into your phone and you will receive the texts.

Waiting some giffgaff ones , do you know anything about them ? I think they need charge , but after do they last or need recharge ? Is the ee cards the full name of the company ? Thanx a lot

Sorry I cant advise you on giffgaff ones but yes ee (everything everywhere) is the full name of the company if you like I can provide you a link to an eBay listing for 100 sims but I dont know if they will ship to your location but I mean it cant hurt to look.

1 Like

Thanx a lot ! Yes ofcourse :wink:

1 Like

No problem happy to help and if you have anymore questions feel free to message me.

1 Like

Giff gaff won’t work, you need to top them up and register first.

I have around 200 three sims that work for me, they need to be activated initially, basically turn them on the sim connects to the network gets some new settings, restart the phone and they’re good to go

You mean about ee or gigaff ? I won’t have a problem toping up 1 time each gigaff as long as it does not expire and lasts forever

Like I say its probably better just to get ee that way you dont have to topup or register at all.

No sim cards last forever, if not used, the number will be given to someone else. Especially in big countries.