Which Social Media Platform is the Strictest, and vice versa?

Guys I have been thinking, which social site has the most stringent rules of engagement/codes of conduct? Vs the one with the least rules.

From my opinion this seems to be Facebook, even though they have over a billion users, it amazes :frowning: me how to are able to be on top of everything like an eagle , you send a friend request to your wife and they might just ban you, plus their annoying ā€œthis profile was created 1 month ago, and is part of 2230 groupsā€ they keep displaying to group admins :rage:

When I worked with fb groups method, had a lot of my accounts banned real fast, (still perfecting my strategy though)

For the least strictest, I suspect Instagram and twitter,

working with instagram flawlessly, and their engagement is even far more than fb and all others :sunglasses:

Tell me what you think from your experience

2 Likes

Yes, Iā€™d also say that Facebook is the strictest, I guess everyone wanted to spam them as they were the biggest so they put a lot of work into preventing that. Itā€™s still doable, not spam but good quality marketing but you really have to take care and know what youā€™re doing.

Instagram is moderate, they can ban accounts very fast and itā€™s game over, but that mostly happens with new accounts, if youā€™re over a certain limit of followers they start being a lot more permissive with what you can do, so if you manage to grow them to that point youā€™re good

Pinterest is moderate as well, you can still bring a lot of traffic from posting to pinterest and having some seed accounts help out with the repins.

Most permissive Iā€™d have to say are Twitter and G+ though, you can get away with a lot of them and still be ok, still bans happen but itā€™s a lot harder to get there.

2 Likes

Yea you are right about the mass spamming on fb, the rest you pointed out some very insightful points, I really learnt a lot @Johnny thanksšŸ˜Š

I would say Facebook > Instagram > Google+ > Twitter > Pinterest base on my experience. I guess some of us are finding different platforms harder to manage but we can all agree that facebook is the strictest :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Pinterest is harder than g+ and Twitter. Experienced it couple of times.

2 Likes

I see, Iā€™m mostly using the follow and unfollow tool with conservative setting on pinterest though, that might be the reason why I havenā€™t experience any issues with it yet. Also worth mentioning is that Iā€™m only using one pinterest account. :joy:

Lolā€¦but even with the follow and unfollow mtd, still no bans, @euhero thatā€™s really cool,means that it could be scaled unlimitedly :sunglasses:

Curious how many seed accounts you are using for repinning

you should start with 15-20 for a decent boost, after that if everything goes fine you can increase it over time to 40-50 and even more. That will help a lot.

How do you go about setting up your email addresses for the seed accounts? gmail +1 etc?

not sure what you mean by this.

FB then Tumblr. Tumblr bans you for no reason. The other platforms arenā€™t even strict, but twitter is dumb.