Who can restore a disabled instagram account!

Just so you know, useless comments, bumping threads with comments like this for no reason etc will not help you gain a level.

3 Likes

"My account got disabled!! I need help!"
Folks, at one time or another Instagram, will/might drop the ax on your account. Some have a piece of thread along their ass and stick the butt up really high than account gets disabled and they wonder why? Others ‘borrow’ a post and use it, hit with a disabled account. Others follow thousands a day and baam…gone.
Before crying 'HELP! ME, HELP ME! ’ stop and think. Why it was banned in the first place. Sex, copyright or many actions( spamming). 2nd. Only you can get it back, one time often does not work…go have to repeal many times before you get it back. One account I have I remember 13 tries to get it back. Posting here will not help, Posting to Instagram more to get it back will…FYI

3 Likes

The email I used to CREATE my account is diffeeebt than the email on the account at the time it got disabled. Which one do you think I should use?

use the first, original one.

2 Likes

Sidenote: This is another reason why people should create a list on a land that THEY own
ex: an email list

No matter if your account gets disabled, you still have access to that audience you build over time.

https://mpsocial.com/t/how-to-unban-your-instagram-account-correctly/40495

@conmonkey please stop posting the same question on all unban thread…

4 Likes

Is there no way to create a permanently stickied “ONLY THREAD FOR IG UNBANNING - ALL INFO HERE, DON’T GO ANYWHERE ELSE” (add sparkles, emojis and kitties) thread on the homepage/IG forum? :laughing:

1 Like

Pm me. I will say what to do. as the guys said just u can back your account. I can guidance u what to do.
my Instagram: reza.edris

I have some disabled accounts, you can guide me to reactivate account ? Thank you !

If you read this topic you can do it.

Dear All,

My account (108K followers) was blocked 48 hours ago. seems like one of my content manager didn’t notice an exposed nipple on one of his uploaded, photo was deleted 5 minutes later but I guess people reported the photo and instagram disabled my account. For some reason, the standard form doesn’t work on mobile, it says an error occurred and they are working on it or something, however it works from the desktop. I have repeatedly reporting as you have suggested for like 30 times in the last 48 hours, through the standard link, with absolutely no response. today I happened to find this form and used a different reporting link someone suggested in this thread, and instagram asked me to send a code and a photo of myself with name and account name. it’s been 12 hours ever since and no response from Instagram, I’ve tried to use the link again but never got the same reply. I am absolutely hopeless without my IG’s account as it is my family’s main revenue stream, I desperetly need an advise other than just report their brains out.

Thank you!

Hold on, no panic.
After you submit selfie with code, it takes 30 minutes to 3 weeks for them to reply.
Usually it takes few days.
Wait a few days, and if they do not reply, or say that your account is disabled, then do the same process again using different email.

Thanks, I appreciate your help

I’ve got a weird message from instagram this morning (after sending them the code and all):

Hi,

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you can let us know from within the app. Open Instagram, enter your username and password and follow the on-screen instructions.

Thanks,

Jim

Any idea what does it mean? I already did it like a million times before.

BTW: whenever i’m trying to appeal via phone it gives me this message:

works fine through desktop, does it make any difference?

Thank you

Check out https://mpsocial.com/t/one-stop-instagram-prestige-shop-verification-badge-unban-recovery/47153/16 from @HenryCooper.

I think they have great knowledge when it comes to such situations.

1 Like

Thanks

It says: Sorry, you don’t have access to that topic!

Any idea how to get there? thank you

Removed spam.

Removed spam.

stop spamming!!! You are ruining my sunday morning!!!

Danny

1 Like

It took instagram one month to take my account down AGAIN for sexually suggestive content. I’m mad, this is the second time, the first one in June and now. Before you can tell “oh than you post those kind of content” I have screenshots of my account and can give you the proof I don’t post them.

These were the posts on my account, so don’t come at people telling them “instagram don’t disable account for no reason” because you can clearly see they do. Now I have to spam them again and again for the second time untill they will reactivate it and I don’t have that much time to do it, not like before. Is there a faster way? It took me more than two months last time, js.

Figured this would be a good place to start posting to get my trust up. Had an account disabled and have been trying persistently to get it back for 2 months now. Its a business account (in the cannabis space) but never showed any consumption or cannabis product. Hope to get access to the level 2 info soon!
Good luck everyone with a disabled account.

after a week of trying i got my instagram back after it was deleted by instagram. must do it everyday.

for disabled account: https://help.instagram.com/366993040048856
for deactivated account: https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083

1 Like