Your favorite tools for productivity/organization

What are some of the tools you use outside of MP and how does it help you be more productive?

Here are mine:

Trello
I recently got turned on to Trello and boy do I love it. I use it for task lists, content calendar, and keeping me on top of my projects. It’s great.

Evernote
I keep my hashtags stored there… when I’m posting to instagram on my phone (for instance) I can quickly access my group of hashtags which are already organized by post topic and include a healthy mix of unpopular and popular for max visibility (top posts)

I also use it for voice recordings when I’m in a meeting, on a call, or in a lecture. It lets you type notes as it records and puts the snippet of the audio file right there inside the typed notes. way cool!

Google Sheets
I use google sheets to keep track of all my personas. Their email address, age, fb,tw,ig, location, etc.
I use it for keeping up with my proxies as well as PVA accts I purchase.
I also use google sheets to keep track of competitor accounts, and related accounts and use it as a snapshot of their followers, etc.

2 Likes

Onenote - really really useful for keeping everything together and also nicely organized

Google calendar - don’t think i need to talk about this one :slight_smile:

Notepad++ - great if you ever need to work/edit/change/organize text and much more.

4 Likes

Full Google Suite

@Johnny: Why not using Google Keep?

Google Keep for everything. It’s not the ideal tool, but it does the job. I once tried to go all organized with trello & evernote but it’s definitely not my style, I would’ve spend more time organizing than gaining by being organized.

2 Likes

Probably because the first one i tried was onenote, I liked it and I continued using it :), I’ll take a look at google keep though.

1 Like