Any method works now twitter + Adsense

Is there any straightforward way by using MP just running the
bot and generate traffic to my site.
Pinterenst just by following and repining and doing like and commenting was not providing any traffic. Same for FB also
Any one tried twitter just by following will I able to get followers and CTR to my post.

Yes, twitter can be a good traffic source. The majority of my social traffic comes from Twitter. In fact, here’s a graph that shows what happened when I started auto posting from that blog to twitter -

That’s for a brand new site, just got around to setting up the twitter account last weekend.

BUT like everything else in life, you only get as much as you give. Don’t expect miracles if you aren’t willing to invest the time to engage & build trust with your followers. When you build your accounts the right way, this happens:

Those 4 spikes represent my 4 twitter posts over the past 24 hours. That’s on an established account with 30K followers that I invested a lot of time building.

Thanks for the graph I need some automation tool to take all
tasks. If you mean to say you got 30K followers so your r not using bot to
build or is it manual how many day you haven taken to build this. How you post
link on multiple account

Set up 50 accounts and do auto posting and get the auto
follow to run and wait for one month to reach 5K follower on each account is
this possible

No, I use MP on all my accounts. I find good sources & use them to follow. The account with 30K followers is about 9 years old, so I’m pretty aggressive. The trick with twitter is to find sources that already have high engagement - lots of likes & retweets. Find those accounts & then follow the users that interacted with those accounts. They are active & will like / RT your stuff too.

I have about 20 other Twitter accounts that basically only like & retweet everything posted by my money accounts. I don’t auto post from the blogs to those accounts - I only post directly (using the Social Networks Autoposter WP plugin) to my money accounts. Every other account just likes / RT.

I call those my ‘sock’ accounts. I use MP to follow / unfollow high quality sources with them, as well.

Will MP has the feature to find those user and follow and
re-tweet or I need to do manual.

So you use the Money account to post the content and BOT
accounts only to like and RT money account articles. So BOT account you will
not do any follow and unfollow activity

Using money account how may days you have to take to reach
30K followers .

Let’s say you’re in the fashion niche. I go to twitter & look for some of the authority accounts in that niche. Are they getting good engagement? If they’re only getting 2 or 3 likes / RT per post them forget them. Find lists they’ve created & scan through those lists for other accounts with good engagement. Keep going until you have at least 20 quality sources. The more the better.

That’s correct. I do tweet other content on the bot accounts, though - just so they look normal. Find a few RSS feeds & set up a campaign in MP to tweet those feeds to those accounts 10 or 15 times a day. Otherwise, it’s just obvious that they’re bots if all they do is like & RT your money account.

No, I follow / unfollow with them too. I use the same method to find sources as I do with my money account, but I add sources across all my niches. So the bot accounts follow a mix of people who might be interested in any of my money accounts. Make sure you configure MP to follow different users across each of the accounts.

That particular account is about 9 years old - but I didn’t start using it to promote anything until about 6 months ago, so it’s taken 4 or 5 months I’d say.

1 Like