Which Social Media Should i focus more in order to get most of the traffic for a "Fashion and Makeup" blog?

Hi amigos…can you guys suggest me in which social media should i focus in order to get more traffic to me blog. Actually i am using only fb while with ig i am having difficulties to increase followers @learnmakeupofficial no hashtag is working :frowning:
Appreciate your suggestions.

1 Like

Instagram, try for follow and unfollow method to teenagers.

Promoting fashion and make up is based mostly on pictures, so, my suggestion would be Instagram and Pinterest.
Maybe you should focus more on Pinterest, it can be a great source of traffic for these kind of blogs.

Check out what other fashion and make-up bloggers do there, see how they promote their posts. You’ll see most of their images/pins have title written over. See example below

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/9d/c9/fd/9dc9fdd1d729faae8f5efc828cc980a1.jpg

This pin got 1.8K repins, it’s pinned sometimes in November 2015 and I believe it’s still driving a lot of traffic to this blog. That’s why I’m recommending to focus more on Pinterest. It can be really great source of traffic if you pin quality stuff and boost it with MP a little bit :slight_smile:

3 Likes