A little guidance on proxies ๐Ÿ™

Itโ€™s because 4G proxies might not be always necessary for scrapers. You can find good DC proxies for your scrapers - and of course - for main accounts / child accounts, think about mobile proxies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4G proxies are good. I offer 4G proxies, I have an active sales thread. You can check it here here

If you need them for scrapers account - DC proxies should do the job. usually scrapers wonโ€™t last for too long so itโ€™s pretty much useless to invest in 4G IPs for proxies (4G are 5X Extra Cost)

If itโ€™s account that you want to keep for the long term I will suggest you to check the marketplace here and do your own research (read the members reviews,etc.)

1 Like

For warming scrapers up, start with setting them up as human as possible โ€“ with profile photo, bio, some activity (eg. like, comment, follow/unfollow) and publish posts about once or twice a week.

1 Like

You can try checking the option โ€œdo random actions using APIโ€ to make your account look more natural

1 Like

Hi Jack!
A little guidanceโ€ฆ

They are right regarding dedicated, which in other words means that the proxy connection should only be used by you alone and not shared with any other users. Regarding iPv4, that is partly correct โ€ฆ since iPv6 can also work just as well. But yeaโ€ฆletโ€™s not forget that 4G proxies are usually iPv4 anyway.
There are generally 3 choices for the type of proxies you can use: DC (data center), Residential (home internet) and 4G mobile proxies (connecting through a SIM card). All of these proxies can also be iPv6 btw.
Of course 4G mobile proxies are ideal for IG, especially when used with mobile user agents (that is what JV does with Android User Agents) โ€ฆ since this combination is like logging in from an android phone over a mobile internet connection, which most legit users do also.
The advantage here is that you can use the 4G proxy for more scenarios:

• Logging into IG with multiple accounts
  • Changing your IP if there are issues
  • Location Independence (partly, as long as you donโ€™t keep changing your location, simulatniously)
  • Generally higher trust score by IG, thus safer.
  • IP cannot be blocked, because if they do, they block other legit users also.

Always separate your main (slave) accounts from their scrapers!
e.g. 1x 4G proxy for your 5+ main (slave) accounts and 1x 4G proxy for their 50+ scrappers

The 4G proxy with main accounts can be set to not rotate its IP, if you stay under approx. 10 acocunts.
The scrapper 4G proxy should probably rotate a few times a day, depending on how many scrappers you put on it (we have some with over 50+ scrappers on one 4G proxy).

Good Luck,
Boris

2 Likes

No need for 4G proxies for your scrapers. You can use 4G for your main accounts but for scrapers you can use DC proxies. Also, you should be able to run 2-3 scrapers per proxy but of course one per IP address is the safest way to go with.

Thank you, and can you recommend any service providers for DC proxies?

Thank you Boris! very detailed:). Can you recommend a 4g proxy provider?

Thank you, and can you recommend any service providers for DC proxies?

Thanks! can you recommend any service providers for DC proxies?

On a general note, donโ€™t take into consideration โ€œpublicโ€ proxies recommendations. If itโ€™s not someone who is an affiliate of the provider, the proxies are probably already widely known and have a higher risk of being shared/flagged (especially for DC).

Just open 30 browser windows, and do your own tests, and pick the best ones from the trials you did :slight_smile:

Thereโ€™s no shortcut !

1 Like

You can try to find a good account provider on this forum section Public Marketplace - MP Social. There are plenty of accounts providers there.

yes you can use just one proxy for 3 accounts but if you can have one account per proxy it would be much better

I think you are referring to the scrapers, you can use the classic scraper to main method to warm them up and start with sending few users to the main account using diffrent tools, like, comment, follow and stories.

I donโ€™t recommend any provider, itโ€™s best to check out #public-marketplace and find the one that suits you.

2 Likes

Hi @jack8888 you do not need proxies for your scrapers if they are just three but you have to connect your main account to one 4G proxy. In case you didnโ€™t find one yet, you may check our proxies here in the public marketplace: ๐ŸŒ HIGH-QUALITY 4G MOBILE PROXIES | Available locations in UK, Austria, and Israel | 7 DAYS FREE TRIAL | FREE JARVEE TOOLS | FAST | RAW | UNLIMITED DATA - #16 by Walter_grey We offer FREE how-to guides and professional consultations with one of our automators to newbie automators like you so you can easily get started.

mobile proxies are always better, dedicated ipv4 wonโ€™t do the work and will kill the accounts quicker

โ€œHey guys,
So just setting up my Jarvee.
I have just bought three accounts that I will use as scrappers. Can any one recommend a proxy supplier?
Jarvee are saying they need to be dedicated and to be IPV4 but then I have also heard that 4g are the best for instagram?
And lastly, do I just need the one proxy for my three scrapper accounts?
And lastly lastly, any advice for the settings to warm them up?
Thank you so much!โ€

1 Like

You can run the scrapers on a ipv4. If its a main or slave run it on 4G

There is a link on the message above where you can find proxy providers.

I am pasting the link here again: Public Marketplace - MP Social