☄ AccsSeller: Hq Handmade Google voice, Gmails, Youtube Double Pva, ( Unlimited Phone verification + Expand your traffic sources with email sends and youtube traffic )

Seller said they would refund me and then decided not to.

I bought some accounts from the seller, within a few hours I decided I didn’t need the accounts and I requested a refund (I had not touched the accounts at all).

At first the seller said they would refund me, then changed their mind and decided not to refund me. They do not offer refunds.

1. Seller said they would refund me and then decided not to.

→ The statement is partialy right.I thought the buyer had bought Gmail accounts but Buyer has bought Other type of accounts which had Extra rule for manual work , and he has Signed that he did NOT qualify legitimately for a refund.I can prove that ANY TIME in conversation.

→ At first the seller said they would refund me, then changed their mind and decided not to refund me. They do not offer refunds.

I did not Changed my mind at all.I My decission was changed because i thought he bought gmail accounts ( answer above ). The only confusion is that buyer didn’t stated the Listing from which he bought from , but just dropped the link of my listing here on the forum instead. Probably thinking that i won’t find out from Where he bought the accounts from ( and see the rules accordingly ). I offer Refunds if ALL the rules are complied. RULES ARE RULES for ME and for BUYERS as they ARE.

→ Rule are Rules and i state them at EVERY AND ANY LISTING ::" Do not Purchase Before Reading and Agreeing with All the Terms Bellow : " ( … ))

Important Note : I can Prove that buyer INSISTED for a Refund AFTER i had Proved to him he Already signed the SPECIFIC RULES for what he bought.

He threatened me for a bad review. And obviously : If i thought i was breaking the rules i would agree. But Since i am 100% Legitimate i would 100% preffer to defend a Legitimate possition.

Every and Any of my statements can be proved Any time.

Buyer is Not reccomended as a Trusted buyer , since he THREATS sellers for bad reviews - Even if he KNOWS he agreed before purchasing to SPECIFIC rules .

Hi,

I did buy gmail accounts.

You said you would refund me and then changed your mind.

I didn’t use the account at all, and sent you a message requesting a refund within hours of purchase.

Let me please post your Order here , so Anyone can see Clearly those were Ig+Gmail accounts and that the rules do NOT refund the Specific type of accounts ( but only replacement 1 time )

do you still insist you bought gmail accounts now ?

Ig+Gmail offer Only replacement

yes, I bought IG Gmail accounts.

In that case can you replace the accounts I bought with YouTube accounts? That is what I was really trying to buy.

I don’t have youtube accounts currently - i can’t create

That is what I was really trying to buy. : I understand. But the listing your bought from stated clearly tyhose were Ig+gmail accounts. And based on the rules agreed those are Non refundable