Answer for verification badge

Hi, i have tried to apply for a verification badge several times on my account now, but nothing happens. I know that it isn’t easy to get your account verified, but shuoldn’t i at least get a verification denied email or something like that? It is a over a month ago i applied the first time

Don’t think you get a denial message, I am not too sure though… I

It says here that you will get a notification whether you get approved or not. And if you are denied you have to wait 30 days, but i can just keep applying. But nothing really happens.

https://help.instagram.com/461238577687001?helpref=faq_content

I’ve tried to google it, but everything i find is how to apply

1 Like

Hey there. I applied and it took them weeks to send me a denial notification and I almost missed it as it just pops up in the feed. I have 65k of very engaged followers so its very easy to miss things as after an hour its cleared out completely.
I have a friend who is a massive celebrity photographer, from miley cyrus to J Lo, and he applied and also got denied but within a few hours. I am not sure why it takes longer for some, but I think if you didn’t see it that you just missed it to be honest.

1 Like

Are they still not letting you reapply within 30 days? I think they got rid of this and it seems you may be able to apply unlimited times without a wait