Be very careful guys!

:smiley: one day u will understand.

So what i understood of your Question is:

You Scrape User! For me Scraped Users are exactly the User that i want to have as Follower
You Research User! For me Research User are Sources where its a high chance to get my audience for my niche that are interested in my Instagram Feed and Account. (That don’t mean that the also like your Product or Service)

U Say u used Scrape User and than you want to have from this Scraped list the Followers. Why? And Why you make dopple Scrape? If your Follow Back Ratio is <5% this Strategy is not good. If is higher than 5% its ok but dopple work. And dopple Scrape and the TaC of FB don’t allow Scraping so try to Scrape as less as possible.

Sorry i cant babysit everyone for fee. I just try to help that you start to think logic and smart. I just can show you the way but you have to make your Journey and your tests.

I believe there are a lot of scraping tools outside US jurisdiction, that cannot be easily reached by IG lawyers to shut them down.

I see, you still don’t get it. Anyway, keep it up and don’t take it too personal. If you ever need help let me know.

1 Like

They are definitely cracking down on these. Even with manual scraping, where you would go to hashtags and open the profiles of people, after doing about ~100 of these you get a 24h block from visiting profiles. You can’t even visit your own profile anymore. Experienced this 3 days ago the first time, and now all 3 of my accounts I used for this since then have been blocked.

Thanks hope i could help you to find the right settings for your use case.

In this form is a lot of useful knowledge. And also the JV Support is one of the best Support team form all tools that i know.

Have a nice day.

yeah that looks awful,

there is nothing to be afraid of, Jarvee is diffrent than what hero mentioned, you can keep scraping as much as you need.

2 Likes