Block Child Account from DM Mother Followers

Hi,

I am using the DM method to get followers to my mother account.

How can I stop my child accounts from DMing my mother account followers?

I am using Jarvee with scrapper accounts and can’t find the option or method.

Thank you

change the source for sending dm… or you can add manually users list to sending dm…
there is also other way but its little bit long but it will help you…
try to scrap followers from your mother accounts… now for sending dm you you first have to scrape users… so scrap users you want to send dm… but dont start to sending dm…
after scrapping users export those users and also export followers of your mother accounts…

now put those all users in excel sheet… and filter excel sheet… delete all those users who are repeating… now you have all users whos are not in your mother accounts…

i am also provide service for sending multiple dm using multiple accounts… there is thread for sending mass dm service you can check out…

Hi,
Can you do it with any accounts even a new accounts to DM 200 a day?

200 dm not by single account…

No, don’t do that. I wouldn’t go over 20-25 DMs per day with one account, doesn’t matter if it’s a new one or old account.

so how many account does your service able to perform in a day?

if accouts are old i so 10 to 20 dms or if accouts are new i do 5 to 10 max…

1. Scrape your mother account’s followers
  2. Add those followers in scraper account’s Follow tool settings under “Use blacklist” filter.
  3. Set your scraper account to send the extracted users to your child account’s Contact tool.

I think it will take a lot of time for your scraper account to extract users if you have a long blacklist.

Do you charge the same price for 1 account? On Dm’ing 200 DMs a day?

i am charging on sending dm to how many users… doesn’t matter its one accounts or 100 accounts… i use my own accounts to send dms…