Bought 4000 followers, no engagement

Hi MPer’s,

Long time reader first time poster. Brief overview, i started an instagram account for a clothing company that didnt eventuate, and to start social traction i read up about purchasing followers.

Fast foward today, ive had my account just dormant for 2 months with 4000 bought followers, i was only using two hashtags per post. Some pics have 90 likes, others have less than 10.

My question is, if you post and your audience is mainly made up of fake followers / bot followers will this post get pushed out to an audience that doesnt exist?

Im wondering if i should just block all these fake followers and start from scratch.

I am aligning myself up with a new venture and wouldnt mind giving IG a go again as ive now suscribed to MP and working my way through the video tutorials.

Cheers

Ezy.

If you buy 4.000 followers this 4.000 followers give you 0 likes & 0 comments.
Don’t buy anything.

1 Like

Buying followers is never good idea. Nobody can guarantee you real followers, actually nobody delivers them.

Those are all bot accounts, added to MP or similar software/service and used for selling fake likes/follows. You probably know that by now.

I don’t know how much you paid for 4K of fake followers, but investing that money shoutouts is better idea if you really want to increase followers count and get engagement at the same time.

So, if I were you, I would start new account, reposted pics from the old one and used follow/unfollow and like tools to get real, engaged audience that’s actually interested in your content, service, product - whatever you’re promoting.

Oh, and don’t forget using right hashtags when reposting from your old account. That should help too.

1 Like

Thanks Adnan,

I was going to take my time in blocking but it would take days to weeks. I spent close to $100 on the followers from a well known site called fiverr.

I suppose people make an actual penny from setting up fake accounts, that would take such a long time.

Im glad you brought attention to just starting over again.

Cheers.

Wow 100$ for 4.000 fake followers :joy:

Yep, $100 for 4000 fake followers is pretty stupid. But at least it was learning experience :slight_smile:

Fiverr is well known site, sure, but there’s a lot of crappy services there. Avoid all services listed there that are related to social media, website traffic, SEO… It’s a waste of money.

1 Like

Do Not Buy The Traffic Or Followers From fiverr

damn I should charge that just to get people that much in a followers

At least it wasnt the 4.0 followers that your implying :slight_smile:

I hope you learned your lesson , next time ask experts in the field before jumping in something you are not familiar with :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks bungeer, this forum is excellent. womt be making any moves till i read up here

insta is pretty vast , ofc some woud not agree but even real 4k followers might give you low to 0 traffic and like 100 likes with somewhat few comments id say try to post not using #. and if u still wanna try buy account with followers try this guy @dma0245 atleast he will sell you acc with real followers and i bet for 100$ lot more then 4k

Some people also sell account managing services in the social media region of fiverr. And my clients never complained. Oops, did I say my clients? :wink:

@ezy501 The essence tip is to just search and stroll around here a bit before you buy anything regarding Social media. If you cant or dont want to automate yourself. -> Search for people that can make you an effective account managing for you. Especially on Instagram.

Best

I wouldn’t block the followers its good social proof

1 Like

agree ,after adding fake 2k free followers started getting more followback

1 Like

You can also use the 4k followers as “social proof” and you might gain some new ones easier that way. The ones you bought will get banned eventually, but by then you should have a good strong following.

Thanks for the info all.

I just blocked 1k so now have 3k.

I’ll keep them until they are blocked.

I gotta start taking advice on MPsocial before doing my own thing :blush:

yes . look it that way , would you rather follow account with 3k followers or 50 ?