Buyer Beware: Magic Social, Social Steeze, LikeSocial, Social10x

[Klique], I disagree with what you’re saying.

In essence you’re saying because you’re doing something dodgy or as you call it “bh technique” (tell me about euphemisms in marketing) then it’s okay for everyone to do same thing.

I came across this thread as I was searching for social media automation tools and wanted to give a try to SocialSteeze or LikeSocial. The two aforementioned blogs are exactly how I found SocialSteeze and LikeSocial as I’m very new to this field. Ironically it is exactly deciding between the two which brought me to this forum.

If what Reviewster saying is truth then this is a scam scheme as they are not delivering what they charge they customers for. If you are running similar schemes then you’re probably involved in scamming as well. I can see why you would prefer in this case for people to move on and not bring this up but that doesn’t mean that running scams is okay though.

Thank you Reviewster for brining this up, I’ll have to do more research.

2 Likes

Hey Babs! I’m trying to learn from you… I stumbled upon one of your posts in another forum, and then was able to find you here. Would love to get in touch with you. I didn’t see a direct message feature available so here I am now. Not sure what’s the most convenient form of communication for you, my personal IG is @connor.vanduyn otherwise feel free to email me at cvanduyn68@gmail.com. Thank you!