Different levels of block

I don’t use Jarvee so can’t tell you for sure. It sounds like a soft block to me. Can you watch what Jarvee’s actually doing in a window? Not a summary status, like how it actually go through the profiles and click on follow/like buttons?

thank you, that helped a lot

From my experience shadowban is first action, if they see more abuse they ban account
In M/S method Slaves are abusing.
If mother is shadowbanned must check if you Spann with tags or anything else.

Awesome. thanks for your reply. <3

So what about the suspend tool;
"suspend when temporary blocked’
How long is the optimum suspension time? Very short? Just over an hour?

Thank you for the share. Now have you lost any accounts yet due to method 3?
What I am afraid of is that once someone hits this level of block and waits the time for it to be lifted, after several of similar blocks, it could end with the account facing an actual bann?
Maybe you could share your 2 cent, if you have experienced any?

1 Like

I haven’t had any account suspended, no.

Update: it turned into a like block that was resolved in a day. I’m not sure why my settings were good for a week and then all of a sudden resulted in an action block. I guess I need to just change settings more often

1 Like

Because the platform update on a daily basis if not hourly

Or worse fear, machine learning bot detecting AI

The same happened to me yesterday but it was my fault. I opened a Mozilla session of instagram logged in while Jarvee was running and liking and the same moment I got the message from the summary in jarvee that Like did not stick. Then I tried from my mobile, the same, like did not stick. Then the tool got suspended from the settings for some hours. I will never open again another browser for instagram, while jarvee is running.

Should I do sth else besides waiting? Eg Clearing cookies ?

thanks for the info mate :+1:

Yeah it seems I’ve been hit with a few 4. account+browser level more serious hard block… it used to be that clearing cookies and new IP would work but 12 hours later and it’s still giving me an action block immediately on a few accounts.

Some accounts still work again after new cookie and IP.

Did further testing reveal anything? How long before it was lifted? Any other advice?

Thanks!

I have been traveling last 2 weeks so haven’t had any time to play around. I have a handful of accounts that are just seriously blocked and nothing seems to help, even waiting for a week.