🎼 Extreme+ HQ hand made IG accounts created with hq emails - (Starting from 0.35usd)

I think we fixed the problem as stripe doesn’t allow me to accept payments through amex cards.

Also @aman1809 Yes you can buy 5 accounts to test. I’ve just dm’d you

I have paid 8 days ago, nothing received yet

UPDATE; accounts received, quality accounts, only lost 2 out of 100 so far

1 Like

Please check your email inbox if accounts are not there then in the spambox. After the payment i got your message only today, even there was any error in automatically delivery you should have contacted me first. I have dm’d you in private.

1 Like

can’t find any email and I contacted you in private without response

1 Like

Don’t worry i have replied and your money is safe i am checking upon my end and will revert back to you asap after the resolution you are most welcome to place your review here but till then we can talk privately.

Edit- Accounts have been delivered.

2 Likes

Restocked 500 HQ Hand Made IG Accounts with HQ E-mails (imap enabled+PV’ED) get them @0.70 each👇
GRAB before they’re gone.

For better main/Slaves buy from here :point_down:t2:

Buy 100+ same mains/slaves and get them at 1$ each

After a really long break, we’re back with better creation quality

Restocked 200 HQ Hand Made IG Accounts with HQ E-mails (imap enabled+PV’ED) get them @0.70 each👇

Dm for custom accounts for like exchange, slaves etc. We can custom create accounts on your proxies as well.

we’re back with better creation quality

Restocked 200 HQ Hand Made IG Accounts with HQ E-mails (imap enabled+PV’ED) get them @0.70 each👇

Dm for custom accounts for like exchange, slaves etc. We can custom create accounts on your proxies as well.

I have received some test accounts and am currently waiting a few days to finish setting up my mobile proxy.

New product :bomb: 2021 dated aged accounts for 2.5$ each :point_down:

https://growgram.in/product/bulk-hq-handmade-ig-accounts-with-gmail-attached-imap-pop3-enabled-less-secured-app/

New product :bomb: 2021 dated aged accounts for 2.5$ each :point_down:

[Bulk] HQ HANDMADE IG ACCOUNTS WITH GMAIL ATTACHED (IMAP/POP3 ENABLED + LESS SECURED APP) – GrowGram

Dm to get the best offers.

1 Like

New product added :fire: The economical accounts for scraping and mass dm’s @0.12$ each and you can ask for bulk discounts.

Price dropped for 2021 dated aged accounts at 2$ each :point_down:

Definitely a bad quality and scam, i asked for “accounts+cookies” after it confirm me this, he send me account that are already blocked.

Be careful.

Even though you got faulty accounts before you said anything i immediately offered you refund.

i consider your review it’s alright you are getting your money back definitely not a scam. Everyone have their own experience.

You can dm me and get your refund. sorted

P.s. please read terms even if you get blocked accounts or i am not able to meet conditions i will refund, if i refuse to give that please post here otherwise don’t waste everyone’s time here publicly