๐ŸŽผ Extreme+ HQ hand made IG accounts created with hq emails - (Starting from 0.35usd)

Hey @ARoNNN

I bought some scraper accounts from you but when I go into the Hotmail email and it asks me to verify the account with the code (there is a number that is not mine).

How can I enter the email and recover the Instagram profile?

Hey! i know this is issue with the emails not the ig accounts. All this is happening due to the email provider as the emails were already pvโ€™d so we doโ€™nt have the no. for verification now so the email is blocked :no_mouth:
So i have changed the email provider for now so no issues are there for now with new accounts
i have dmโ€™d u lets talk what we can do for the recovery or compensation :wink:

Launched New Full profiled Hand Made Accounts With Hq Yahoo Mails (Imap Enabled) :point_down:t2:

• Accounts are created with direct email verification no phone no. are attached to them So easily temp. locks can be resolved
  • Yahoo has a good trust score in ig profile so accounts are real stable.
  • Once temp Locks are resolved they can run for really long
  • All accounts are handmade and pricing is kept low for a quick stock clearance.

Store Link :point_down:t2:

• Accounts are created with direct email verification no phone no. are attached to them So easily temp. locks can be resolved
  • All accounts are handmade and pricing is kept low for a quick stock clearance.

New Hand Made IG Accounts With HQ GMAIL Mails (Imap Enabled+LESS SECURED APP) {restocked 50} @1.20 usd only :point_down:t2:

• Accounts are created with direct email verification no phone no. are attached to them So easily temp. locks can be resolved (EMAILS ARE HAND MADE TOO)
  • IMAP and less secured app is enabled in every mail so temp locks are no more issues

When will they get restock?

HQ HANDMADE IG ACCOUNTS WITH GMAIL ATTACHED (IMAP/POP3 ENABLED + LESS SECURED APP)

HQ Hand Made IG ACCOUNTS - CREATED WIITH OG Yahoo EMAILS (FULL PROFILED+WARMED UP)

@killerscript 16 hours from now :wink:

@killerscript

bought 6 accounts for testing one not work at all did message but got no response
now 2 are locked

Weโ€™ve detected suspicious activity on your Instagram account and have temporarily locked it as a security precaution.
when try access email need to verify identity but cant due to not having another phone

Itโ€™s likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Instagram. This attack is known as phishing.

I ve sent u a dm
I am really sorry if u have faced any problem.
But u could have contacted me i would helped u out asap. Try resolve the temp lock. Plz give me all info about order id and the account in which u are facing issue in the dm. I will resolve or replace the accounts simple.

And a message to everyone plz contact me if anyone face any issues and u are happily allowed to give the review here about service and product afterwards whether good or bad i will accept it.

Launched new Handmade pva accounts @0.20 usd only

ETA for restock?

You can pre order on most scrapers sellers on this forum man. No need to wait to buy and be in the hurry.

2 Likes