🔥 Extremely HQ IG Accounts Manually Created with iOS Devices - (Starting from $0.29 usd)

Hello. I’m selling HQ MANUALLY accounts created with my own secret method. I’ve been creating and managing over 100k child/slave accounts over the last 2 years!

I’m selling 3 types of accounts:

1-2 Months Aged IG Accounts - Manually Created with iOS Phones!

1. Extremely HQ IG accounts. 1-2 months old.
  2. Created with 4G mobile data plan. Virgin IPs and ISP. Used 7 different ISP! (this makes the accounts very unique as per the ISP’s ranges)
  3. Created with iPhone Mobile Devices! (iPhone SE, iPhone 7 and iPhone 8) - very secret method here.
  4. Blank accounts. No Bio, no profile picture.
  5. Random username that match with the name (i.e: If the name is Allan Wide, then the username will be like wideallan_80) - very good for the account’s trust score.
  6. No PV/EV in the first login, guaranteed.
  7. Recommended to change password and phone number as first try.
  8. NO Email attached.
  9. Real sim cards!

REFUND’S/REPLACEMENT POLICY: I will refund or replace only if the account doesnt go valid at first try. Or if invalid password credential which is a normal typo mistake as the accounts are being made by real people. After 2h of purchase.

FORMAT: username password

NOTE: If you buy more than 250 of these. I can give you some tips to fully profile them without any issues :slight_smile:

2. Fully Niche-Profiled IG Accounts - Manually Created with iOS Devices!

FULLY niche profiled explanation: You will let me know which niche would you like the accounts to be profiled on. For instance: Fitness niche. Then I’ll create AND profile the accounts as per your request. With profile pictures in the fitness niche AND Bio in the fitness niche! Very HQ ones. So you avoid to later profile them!

1. Extremely HQ IG accounts.
  2. Created with 4G mobile data plan. Virgin IPs and ISPs. Used 7 different ISP! (this makes the accounts very unique as per the ISP’s ranges)
  3. Created with iPhone Mobile Devices! (iPhone SE, iPhone 7 and iPhone 8) - very secret method here.
  4. Fully niche profiled.
  5. Random username that match with the name (i.e: If the name is Allan Wide, then the username will be like wideallan_80) - very good for the account’s trust score.
  8. NO Email attached.
  9. Real sim cards!

REFUND’S/REPLACEMENT POLICY: I will refund or replace only if the account doesn’t go valid at first try. Or if invalid password credential which is a normal typo mistake as the accounts are being made by real people. After 2h of purchase.

NOTE: If you buy more than 250 of these. I can give you some tips to fully profile them without any issues :slight_smile: (For tagging a main account on them)

3. Fully custom profiled as per your request IG Accounts - Manually Created with iOS Devices!

Fully custom profiled as per your request explanation: You will let me know which niche would you like the accounts to be profiled on. For instance: Fitness niche. Then I’ll create AND profile the accounts as per your request. With profile pictures in the fitness niche AND Bio in the fitness niche! Very HQ ones. So you avoid to later profile them!

ALSO, you can let me know which names and last names you’d want the use within the child accounts. You can even send me your own profile pictures! AND if you want to even higher rank them better, they will have the profile picture as first post! And it doesn’t end there. These accounts will follow 5-10 people, and like other 3-10 posts since the beginning = HIGHEST quality possible!

Remember that these accounts will be created with my very unique sauce + real human being + real sim cards + real iPhone devices! These accounts are very very last long. :slight_smile:

1. Extremely HQ IG accounts.
  2. Created with 4G mobile data plan. Virgin IPs and ISPs. Used 7 different ISP! (this makes the accounts very unique as per the ISP’s ranges)
  4. Fully niche profiled as per your request.
  8. NO Email attached.
  9. Real sim cards!

REFUND’S/REPLACEMENT POLICY: I will refund or replace only if the account doesn’t go valid at first try. Or if invalid password credential which is a normal typo mistake as the accounts are being made by real people. After 2h of purchase.

NOTE: If you buy more than 250 of these. I can give you some tips to fully profile them without any issues :slight_smile: (For tagging a main account on them)

IMPORTANT: Since the accounts does not come with emails, you need to log them immediately upon purchase.

Shop: https://shoppy.gg/@Davidr332

Payment methods: PayPal.

2 Likes

Thread approved.

Good luck with the sales.

1 Like

Hey. Thanks for the approval.

I will be giving away 50 accounts ! as review copies.

Please write “I want to try your HQ accounts!” on the thread and I will send you a free sample to try!

Thanks to all,
David.

I want to try your HQ accounts!

Also your 1-2 month aged accounts that have no email attached, wont these require phone verification when logging in since they are aged a little bit?

1 Like

Also 2 hour after purchase is not much time to report issue, could you offer 24 hours?

1 Like

Hey. PM sent!

No! They won’t require anything. Try them and let me know :smiley: But I’m 100% sure they won’t ask for anything. NO matter the proxy. Even cheap ipv6 won’t ask! Remember that these accounts was created directly within the APP in iPhone devices! No higher quality possible.

Thanks,
David.

1 Like

Hey, PM sent!

Yeah sure. Take 24h. I don’t care as I know that the accounts are extremely HQ quality. By the way, remember that the guarantee is only if the account doesn’t go VALID at first try. I can’t guarantee if any error because of inappropriate use.

Thanks,
David.

What kind of email accounts are they made with?

1 Like

Hey. PM sent!

They were created with REAL sim cards! No emails.

Thanks,
David.

1 Like

Hey. PM sent!

46 FREE accounts still available as review copies!

Thanks,
David.

Hey i want to try!
thank you bro

1 Like

Looking forward to working with you @D-Avid. Would love a sample to see your quality.

1 Like

Looking forward to working with you @D-Avid. Would love a sample to see your quality.

1 Like

I want to try your HQ accounts! thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good Luck with your sales thread @D-Avid

1 Like

“I want to try your HQ accounts!”

1 Like

I want to try your HQ accounts! Thanks mate

Does your Fully Niche IG Accounts comes with media posted ? Or just profile Photo and bio ?

1 Like

I want to try HQ accounts.

1 Like

I want to try
if still available

thanks

1 Like