Follower engagement rate

Hey guys, I see great results with my clients making 100/150 followers daily for their business account, but its every the same type, i try so much bit i didnt get it so far
The engagement rate is mostly 2-4%, really bad. What do you think should I approve more? Now i make f/u with target accounts, do you think im following to many bots with my clients? How do you get great results in engagement rate?

Daniel

2 Likes

How is your filtering? If you’re following too many bots and accounts that follow a lot of people that’s an easy way to get bad engagement.
Also, sometimes the sources that give the highest followback ratio have worse engagement. Like following users that follow a target account vs following users that interacted.

2 Likes

If you have allready perfect targeting you could try these tips by @pow for increasing your engagement. Good Luck

3 Likes

the general idea in most cases is:

• “follow followers of target accounts” -> higher follow-back-ratio, lower engagement
  • “follow users that interacted with posts on target accounts” -> higher engagement, lower follow-back

There obviously comes more into play, but as a general idea this should help, you have to discuss with your clients what their need is :wink:

2 Likes