Getting started in Jarvee - a guide for Brands & Businesses

Can you send a link to the purchase site for a VPS on AWS as well as a rapberry proxy. I don’t know where to find these things any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Google and even more the forum search bar will be your best ally on this journey.
This is a place to share knowledge but nobody will spoonfeed you. :wink:

@Avo thanks for that guide! I am a bit lost in finding a proxy service for my accounts that I run via Jarvee. Until now I haven’t used a proxy but based on your guide it feels right to do so going forward. Currently, I run only 2 account via Jarvee, for follow-unfollow, like and posting. Eventually we will run 3-5 accounts. Any recommendation which proxy to use, how much I need to invest and how to set-up the proxies? I am a newbie in that field. Thanks!

1 Like

@Traveladdict glad you like the guide.

Datacenter proxies are cheap but getting more difficult to use with likes, posting and other features off limits. Also growing new accounts is particularly difficult as the limits seem to get tighter all the time.

If you search for mobile proxies on this forum you will find some suggestions and recommendations. I haven’t used them myself yet so can’t comment but they will allow you to do more. The datacenter proxies I use are linked in my guide.

1 Like

Exactly what I was looking for so long, thank you so much!

1 Like

You are most welcome! Good luck and welcome to the forum.

It’s not important to use toll “Full browser Experience”?

It’s not essential. Maybe improves the trust level of your accounts, maybe only if you have issues already.

Many different opinions and experiences on this but it won’t hurt to use it anyway.

OK! Do you have some suggest about that setting?

No, I don’t really use it. I remember seeing some good suggestions if you have a search around on the forum.

I would not put it high on your priority list right now. Think it might be more important for account creation???

I followed you suggest about “warm uo”, because I’m setting an account which it was in PV mode. And so, I restart today after 20 days… And I’d like to fix setting very very very close to human behaviour

1 Like

nice guide, definitely great for those just starting out.
However, I normally do my warmup by increasing 50 follows per day and not experiencing any issues with my accounts yet.
But I’m running on 4g proxies though

2 Likes

Thanks for that detailed guide!
This covers really a lot about Jarvee.

1 Like

Simple and Straightforward Great :innocent:

I will create a branding dropshipping store :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sounds great, let us know how it goes. Thanks for liking the guide.

2 Likes

Great guide! Thanks for sharing :wink:

1 Like

great guide!:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the very comprehensive guide, will test it out and let you know!

1 Like

Liked and bookmarked. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Does anyone else find that they get a better follow back ratio when they follow private users? I use Automator to clear my follow request backlog every few weeks to keep the pipes clean. Downsides besides more reports?

1 Like