[GUIDE] How to differentiate Organic Likes from Total

Organic in my example means everything that I got from followers, hashtags or visits to profile.

Total = Organic + Sponsored

Unfortunately I couldn’t find the way to break it even further, but would be cool to be able to see that.

I will use like exchange on this post and see where they go.

2 Likes

Thanks for the share, would be really cool if there’s a way to break it down further. Awesome walk through.

1 Like

Access denied on the google drive link.

I just replied to a few requests, can you guys double check it? If it still doesn’t work, just drop me a msg with your email and I will do it directly.

Btw. Yeah, would love to see the further breakdown, but haven’t got a clue how to tackle it or if it’s even possible. Happy for anyone to give a go and add that as a feature!

:v:

1 Like

It works now! About to give it a try! Thank you!

Getting this error:

python : The term ‘python’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.
Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1

Got it working but I don’t think this is suppose happen? lol. Nothing changed in the results file.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “app.py”, line 4, in
from InstagramScraper import InstagramScraper
File “C:\Users\Connor\Desktop\Instagram Scraper\InstagramScraper.py”, line 4, in
import requests
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘requests’
PS C:\Users\Connor\Desktop\Instagram Scraper>

Just a guess based on that error, try and install the requests module from the prompt:

pip install requests

Then try running the app script again

2 Likes

That worked! /13chars

2 Likes

Hey @senseifuel, is this by a chance the same problem that you’ve been having?

I have the same error as Connor but after trying pip install requests, it still return the same

pip : The term ‘pip’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the
spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1

• pip install requests
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (pip:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Seems like you are trying to execute pip with windows PowerShell.
Try using the regular windows command line for this purpose.

In addition, if you haven’t checked “add PYTHON to path” on installation, you need to provide the full path of pip.exe to execute commands with it.

Hey,

I am not sure why it doesn’t work, but can you please try the following:

1. Install pip from https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/installing/

2. Reset cmd

Hope it works after that.

I added PYTHON to path alr, now I am able to execute ‘pip install requests’ but its still returning me this error while executing ‘python app.py https://----/’

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “app.py”, line 4, in
from InstagramScraper import InstagramScraper
File “C:\Users\Benwa\OneDrive\Desktop\Instagram Scraper\InstagramScraper.py”, line 5, in
from bs4 import BeautifulSoup
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘bs4’

sorry for troubling you buddy but i can’t seem to download get-pip.py as it directs me to the link itself
https://bootstrap.pypa.io/get-pip.py

“pip install bs4” :sunglasses:

run this cmd

1 Like

awesome, it works like magic! @Wsiolek it’s solved m8, thanks you two for the help!

1 Like

Glad it is solved now :slight_smile:

Nice share! What is the biggest differences between organic and fake likes?

Hey, unfortunately this scraper can only differentiate in between of paid (as through boosting post through Insta, not buying likes from like providers) and Total (Total being organic, engagement groups and everything else).

It would be cool if someone can come up with a full split thou :slight_smile: