[HACKED ACCOUNT] Real Experience, €230 Blackmail Payoff for 43k follower account

No, you will only get a notification from Instagram saying that email was changed. This notification is sent to email address used before change.

Thats pretty lame, should require you to authenticate that via email.

Well you can revert it via email thats for sure.

Brute force works, there’s an ig name cracker for sale for only $2o, and it surprisingly works well. That’s how most of the people selling aged accounts get them.

1 Like

Link to article? @king_zyzz

No article, just word of mouth and I have seen some official arrest reports screenshots.
Stating his name, crime and bail etc

That bond was/is extremely high for a white collar crime. White collar crimes usually have low bails, if not atleast reasonable ones. You still have those screen shots? Definitely would be interested in hearing more about this.

I think this is setup like this because often students use students emails, and once they graduate, the email is deactivated permanently.

https://bitref.com/15PEpKuRnr9sL9h4LaBsgcREWn98RyTTN6

Seems to be a frequent thing for this hacker.

you would think that instagram limits login attempts , but in reality it doesn’t )

Well there was somebody from whom I bought an instagram account and he or she managed to restore it somehow I didn’t even get an email she did that twice I changed everything on the account even the nickname but still it got restored without even warning email

Sorry to hear that you had issues. Advanced “buyers” of acc.s are recommending:

After you have bought an acc.:

• check if the original registration email in the email inbox
  • change the password of that email
  • change the password of the IG acc.

May I ask you: did you do all of that? And from where did you get the contact of this seller. If she is a member here or in another forum, write her you have issues. If she is not willing to help, write again and tell her you will leave a review that you got scammed. Usually this helps :wink:

I never got the registration email but I changed everything on that account even put 2 step protection but still it was useless and I couldn’t do anything she’s not a member here she contacted me through Facebook and it was a long time ago I did get my money back but still can’t figure out how did she restore the account