Hashtag/ig best tags

@paulmic20, why not do it yourself?

1 Like

I think all instagram bot provide something like you mention.

I tried, but i’m not good enough in coding :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you are around the forum long enough, you will eventually gain access to a free tool, no coding needed. You will then be able to scrape your own data.

2 Likes

Hi! I need simple IG Hashtag scraping tool/script:

Input:

• Google Sheet with list of my MP Account names
  • List of Target Hashtags

Output:
Google Sheet with the following columns:

• Hashtag, #of my posts in top 9 section (posts that are using my MP accounts)

Please help me

1 Like

That is a big list to be honest.

I would use a few tools. smaudience is one of them. You will have to log in and add them individually.

1 Like

I will need a script, similar to the one on this forum. It would take hashtags ans users from me as input…

I know! I’m try to do the best! :slight_smile:

You can use websta.me

Combine an Chrome Extension called Scrapesimilar to quickly get bulk hashtag of 1 niche, max 50 hashtag.

It save a lot of time for me.

This is the guide: http://www.peterfitzer.com/find-top-instagram-hashtags

4 Likes

Good post, Hat Trick share: good tools, method/guide, and social media blog/twitter feed to follow for newbies+

Thanks,

Go sent @MojoJojo a PM about his service. Best hashtag supplier i know.

Danny

There is no such thing as “best” hashtags

It’s really depend on your engagement rate and the chance of getting in feature of each hashtag.

I just said, ‘‘best’’ hastag supplier i know. You can do it yourself, sure.And spent time on getting some tags. But for the amount he is charging, I dont fck around my self anymore on finding good hashtags.

1 Like

Sorry for my noob question, hashtag supplier? What’s that?

someone who picks the best hashtags (in their opinion anyway) for your specific account

1 Like

Wow, there actually is such service? Haha. Anyone providing scraping services?

Depends what you need to be scraped, you can Pm me some more info, i’ll see if i can get it done for you.

1 Like

Hi hvp17,

Thank you for the kind gesture. I was kidding when I said that. But wow the people here are so friendly!!! :blush:

1 Like

Anyone have specific food-related hashtags?

Thanks for sharing this, Display Purposes is awesome

1 Like