πŸ“© [High-Quality Service] Send-DMs.com: MASS DMs | High-Inbox Rate | DMs stay inbox for a long time

Can I give a list of accounts for you to scrape then DM? I’m ready for a trail of so.

Service available!

Still have 99% Inbox, no hidden?

Can you do city targeting instead of IG account targeting?

Still available!

Service strong

Interested in knowing this too. I’d be soon ready to order but need to know if the hidden rate is the same.

Is it still 99%?

Taking orders!

taking orders!

How does this service work? Does it send DMs directly from my IG account or does it send it through some slave accounts made to look like mine?

Thanks.

Taking orders!

Taking orders

Taking orders!!

Taking orders

What’s the typical conversion rate of minimum followers and average followers for this, even though it obviously depends on the account it’s used for? For every 1,000 DMs, how many follows can we expect for a typical account and for a good account?

Also, is this the same service you were using for your previous growth service here? https://mpsocial.com/t/real-deal-organic-engaging-followers-genuinely-interested-in-your-content-packages-from-1000-followers-to-50k-delivered-overnight/

If so or if not, how is it different or identical? I’m VERY interested in your old one and how this new one differs or doesn’t. Why did your old one close?

If your old service liked above was using DMs to acquire followers, how did it target them? How many DMs did you have to send to get each of the minimum followers a user could buy? Or was it not using DMs? Did it use anything else?

What are your reseller rates?

Are you still 99% on the current service?

Thanks. Sorry for so many questions but I’m looking at reselling sometime in the near future as well as doing big personal orders and I need these questions answered.

Is this service working? No update from seller?

Service working but we are super booked atm, sold out daily. Sorry for the late replies folks.

I have been using @Parliament send-dms service since it was initially offered here on MpSocial. Besides excellent results, he goes above and beyond to make sure I get my concerns and questions answered. I basically use the service for followers’ growth, and it works. There is no magic, it depends on targeting, quality of the promoted account, etc. But if you do your homework, you get great results. His ethics and professionalism insures I will keep using his service for the foreseeable future. Thank you

1 Like